PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to beh a father!!

Kozmozis
01-14-2014, 02:30 AM
I'm going to beh a father and idk what do! I simply just can't be a father. I'm only 21 and I don't have. A stable job I just need advice plz help me. I'm so confused

Everyone'sFavMage
01-14-2014, 02:41 AM
Do the best you can. Be there for the child no matter what. Always support the mother in what ever possible way. Stick it out. It's worth it. And in 20 years when your child is an adult you can stand back and say I made that. Like I do with multibird.

Kozmozis
01-14-2014, 03:17 AM
Thank you sir. Means a lot to me

Fear
01-14-2014, 03:36 AM
I like how u post dis on a game full of ppl that arent parents

floats
01-14-2014, 04:05 AM
I like how u post dis on a game full of ppl that arent parents

Or are they?

Rot
01-14-2014, 05:35 AM
its fine, just remember to call your child "kid", and when he cries say "cry pls"

#bes40behr #wowsweg

Doodlebeast
01-14-2014, 07:58 AM
its fine, just remember to call your child "kid", and when he cries say "cry pls"

#bes40behr #wowsweg

Wao flames. Moar pls

winterblood
01-14-2014, 08:36 AM
Or are they?

Floaty I wonder :O

angeldawn
01-14-2014, 08:54 AM
I think a lot of soon to be parents get scared even ones that plan a pregnancy.

If you choose to have a baby, you have to be there always!! Regardless what happens between you and the mother. Be there financially and emotionally. You need to put your life on hold and focus on the baby. You can be a great dad but only of you want to be!

Spyce
01-14-2014, 09:48 AM

#bes40behr #wowsweg

Nu, u shud sed "cry moar."

IGN Storm
01-14-2014, 10:16 AM
I think you took Doc and Cheen's words too literal.

My advice is to take good care of your child (duh), pay attention to its needs, and make sure as he/she receives good education(possiblty the best thing you can give your child. If he/she shows any symptoms that he/she is sick, get her checked up ASAP, younger kids have a weaker immune system and is more defenseless against diseases.

Consider marrying your GF as it will help you and your baby avoid alot of awkward questions and emotional obstacles later on.

Don't play video games as much, devote your entire recreational time with your baby.

As the child grows up, he/she will do many things that will upset you or make you frustrated (particularly the 12-18 years). No matter what happens, you need to continue to treat your child with love, have patience, and support all his/her actions (Use your best discretion). I'm not saying you shouldn't punish him/her but make sureits reasonable.

THE MOST IMPORTANT PART: If you are in college, DONT drop out so you can get a job. Without a degree, I highly doubt whatever job you get will be enough to support your child. Instead, finish your study while taking out loans (avoid loansharks) from friends/family. Ask your mom n dad if they would help take care of your child while you are studying. It is relatively easy to handle your baby for the first 3 years. See him at least once every two days so he/she can form a closer bond with you.

Learn from your mistakes, use uh... mana shield irl next time :)

Multibird
01-14-2014, 10:56 AM
Do the best you can. Be there for the child no matter what. Always support the mother in what ever possible way. Stick it out. It's worth it. And in 20 years when your child is an adult you can stand back and say I made that. Like I do with multibird.that be kiran in a year, his TRUE TRUE LOVE

Mennddoza
01-14-2014, 11:29 AM
Hey man good luck!

Rescind
01-14-2014, 12:36 PM
Learn from your mistakes, use uh... mana shield irl next time :)[/QUOTE]

^^^ made me chuckle. But great advice to him though.

Trenton
01-14-2014, 05:15 PM

#bes40behr #wowsweg this deserves like 500 likes i just cried laughing

Suchislife
01-15-2014, 01:21 AM
Haha "use a mana shield". Funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Cappuccio
01-20-2014, 06:51 PM
If you didn't want it f***ING change country

Inviato dal mio GT-I8190N utilizzando Tapatalk

Rolocolo
01-23-2014, 08:50 PM
But then the kid will grow and be like "Wow leaver, what a nub"

Metztli
01-24-2014, 12:01 PM
Where are you from? Because where you're from is going to to determine what sort of resources you have available to you. I suggest you and your baby mama visit a Planned Parenthood to discuss your options: http://m.plannedparenthood.org/mt/www.plannedparenthood.org/info-for-teens/pregnancy/im-pregnant-now-what-33830.asp

Throughout this, please remember that your life is now inextricably linked to the life of other individuals -- your girlfriend and your unborn child; so the decisions you make effect them as well. As such, please act with sensitivity towards your girlfriend because she is probably more frightened than you are and she is going to have to make a decision of what she wants to do with her body.

Chicken Fry
01-24-2014, 03:07 PM
^ Baby momma. Lol. Anyway YOU SHOULD HAVE USED A CONDOM. Jk. Accidents happen. Are you in college? If you are there should be a day care center with high probability. I would suggest taking the first couple months slow. Don't stress to much about it, and relish in the fact that you now have a child. Things usually don't happen without reason, so consider it fate. Just know even if the struggle gets real the next couple years, it'll all be worth it. And considering your young you'll be able to see your great grand kids. Perhaps. Unless you die of a rabid beaver bite. But best of luck to you man! and if you need any more advice I gotchu. I live in Atl as well btw.

Cappuccio
01-24-2014, 06:00 PM
Sell the baby and get cash for plats! LOL

Inviato dal mio GT-I8190N utilizzando Tapatalk

Doodlebeast
01-25-2014, 01:00 AM
^ Wow dis nub went so far, it's almost like he's a children talking crap.