PDA

View Full Version : AP Help?

Zeus
01-14-2014, 04:54 AM
Hello,

I've been having issues completing the following AP's in the Adventuring section? They are a bit embarrassing but don't laugh! :/

• Rook's Nest AP
• Kraag Crypts AP

I honestly have no idea how to complete them. I've done quest after quest and accidentally completed the Love Struck AP, but I still haven't completed these two.

If any help on what to do to complete these APs could be given, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Darkrai
01-14-2014, 05:03 AM
For the kraag crypts you must compleet that questions from that smurf with that red flame armor (dont remember name more) and i mean for rocks nest you need to get the first quest from a deary in trawel i mean

basketholic209
01-14-2014, 06:10 AM
Really? Zeus? Just kidding :)
I have completed those, but if someone asks me how to complete them, to be honest, I can only answer: "just find any yellow question mark or exclamation mark, in every single maps or dungeons (excluding the daily types), complete each one" :)

Ebezaanec
01-14-2014, 08:03 AM
Sorry, I have to laugh.. How many times do you get to see this? :p

And don't try to edit your post after you're done... I already screenshotted it ;)

keikali
01-14-2014, 08:53 AM
Parf, its part of a questline in the related city.

Jxmaa
01-14-2014, 10:08 AM
Line me before u go online or just give me a shout in gc :D ill navigate u to the quest and help u complete it

Emmacheese
01-14-2014, 10:52 AM
ParF u shocked me here haha! U lil nubblet

And don't try to edit your post after you're done... I already screenshotted it ;)

Haha me too!!! I'm just going to add it tho just incase he does!

Hello,

I've been having issues completing the following AP's in the Adventuring section? They are a bit embarrassing but don't laugh! :/

• Rook's Nest AP
• Kraag Crypts AP

I honestly have no idea how to complete them. I've done quest after quest and accidentally completed the Love Struck AP, but I still haven't completed these two.

If any help on what to do to complete these APs could be given, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Zeus
01-14-2014, 11:17 AM

Help! :(

Cero
01-14-2014, 11:24 AM
For the kraag crypts you must compleet that questions from that smurf with that red flame armor (dont remember name more) and i mean for rocks nest you need to get the first quest from a deary in trawel i mean

The mage name is krobox standing at the fountain near auction.
This quest can be done solo you just need to complete each kraag tomb by killing boss.

Idk about rook's nest.

GoodSyntax
01-14-2014, 11:27 AM
I believe that Gluttony's guide is all you need:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?74963-Guide-Arcane-Legends-quests

JaytB
01-14-2014, 11:34 AM
Must.. not.. post.. funny nub comment :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Alfai
01-14-2014, 11:56 AM
Come bro lets do it ill come online

TuMadreee
01-18-2014, 02:00 PM
I've done rooks nest aps on several toons. I can show you, it's a minor thing you missed it has happened to me. Not a biggie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Zylx
01-18-2014, 03:15 PM
Im experiencing the same issue on another acct. Ive ran thru ydra numerous times, not seeing any ?s or !s and no ap was given

Giuewek
01-18-2014, 03:20 PM
Talk to the deary in in travelor outpost near the tree to obtain the quest for ydra forest