PDA

View Full Version : L26 PvP ?.?

Lovingly
01-14-2014, 06:51 AM
basically im thinking of leveling my Mage to 26 Pvp, & just wondering if anyone play at this level? how active/fun is it? decent guild? gear? do comment!
cheers,

UndeadJudge
01-14-2014, 08:43 AM
Yep lots at 26. Blacklisted is the best guild. It's really fun and competitive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zwapper
01-17-2014, 08:09 AM
nope, blacklisted is not the best. They do a lot of ganging, lol
i remember this 2 ganger mages lvl 26 and 27, they try to gang me and they are not able to do that. Though they beat me many times but the kdr is 1:1 and sometimes 2:1 so not bad. and despite of being under lvl. (im 25) they are keep on reasoning of laggg and a lot of things. i hate gangers but it is fun to play with gangers coz when they fail (i mean they are not able to kill you even 3V1) it gives you more better feeling to be the best of the best, knowing that one of them are on the LB list.

and the funny thing is, when they gang you 3v1 then other players came to your side and beat them many times. After that they cry for gang. and begging not to gang them!!! LOL

wvhills
01-17-2014, 10:02 AM
at level 26 you will be going against players with mythics. at 21 the best gear is legendary. so i guess it depends on how much $$$ you have.

Lovingly
01-17-2014, 10:03 AM
nope, blacklisted is not the best. They do a lot of ganging, lol
i remember this 2 ganger mages lvl 26 and 27, they try to gang me and they are not able to do that. Though they beat me many times but the kdr is 1:1 and sometimes 2:1 so not bad. and despite of being under lvl. (im 25) they are keep on reasoning of laggg and a lot of things. i hate gangers but it is fun to play with gangers coz when they fail (i mean they are not able to kill you even 3V1) it gives you more better feeling to be the best of the best, knowing that one of them are on the LB list.
and the funny thing is, when they gang you 3v1 then other players came to your side and beat them many times. After that they cry for gang. and begging not to gang them!!! LOL

thx for your advise/feedback man, sounds alot like every level! hehe and tbh i dont mind ganging or getting wrecked in gang fights, im just so bored in the 10-15 zone haha im here to paticipate, ign sergepolla.

Lovingly
01-17-2014, 10:06 AM
at level 26 you will be going against players with mythics. at 21 the best gear is legendary. so i guess it depends on how much $$$ you have.

yes man, got the gear just thought id ask someone for a heads up., and as it seems its no diffrent than other twinks zone, but personally 26's gear looks quite nice ^^

Impact
01-17-2014, 10:10 AM
26 is all hook rogues, i like 22 and 25

zwapper
01-17-2014, 10:17 AM
but on lvl 26, most of the hook players are just doing some hit hit and hit. no tactics and no skills. For me lvl 23 rouges are far way better than 26 and 27 rouges.
only few hooks holder can consider as a true challenge, most of them are just relying on ks.

Today i encounter hooks with samael rouge and believe it or not i beat him/her many times, despite of lvl gap. 26 rouge, 25 mage.

I encounter only 2 rouges that can consider as good challenge to me. flouw and pokiie (i beat pokiie only once)

Tip: one of my skill is curse it is good for all gangers out there, coz most of those gangers are just going for kills and they never think or even look on their health (so the tendency is to spam skills and normal attack coz they want to get the kill)

UndeadJudge
01-17-2014, 12:06 PM
Holy and rebel never accepts our 5v5s and always leave if it is a fair match.

Instanthumor
01-17-2014, 12:46 PM
Don't join Blacklisted, poor reputation, and for mage... IMO you should Lv. up to 27, for the extra edge. Mages are probably the worst class to play at Lv. 26. Holy Templars and Rebellious are great guilds to join.

zwapper
01-18-2014, 03:24 AM
why should i lvl up if i can beat them even in lvl 25. that is more fun and shameful to their side if somebody beat them by a lower lvl without mythic item and myth pet.

UndeadJudge
01-18-2014, 10:53 AM
Don't join Blacklisted, poor reputation, and for mage... IMO you should Lv. up to 27, for the extra edge. Mages are probably the worst class to play at Lv. 26. Holy Templars and Rebellious are great guilds to join.

Everyone always hates the best guild, happened to Pride too in 36 it seems. We hardly ever lose 5v5s and BL has lots of strong players. If you're in holy, you will eject from practically every 5v5 that there is. Or you spot block whenever possible. IMO, holy relies on 2-3 players way too much and won't ever fight without them.

zwapper
01-18-2014, 12:01 PM
nope not really!!!why EoS before and Defiant Misfits. they are lovable guilds!!!

only those who play rude are earn haters!!! some of those warriors are good in bl. but most of them are just plying rude and gang lower lvl!!!

Rubenmagkalas
01-19-2014, 09:09 PM
Noisy. Go pvp room ill farm u.

becky_xil
01-20-2014, 01:41 AM
Lv26 u need to face rogue with arcane hooks.. go for lv 21 or 23.. but if u got what I takes.. why not ;)

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Mat 'T' Reed
01-20-2014, 02:35 PM
Well it depends how you wanna play the game... there are many guilds at lv26. Rebellious, holy and blacklisted also there is Equality and lords of killers...some guilds come and go but mainly these are the most active. I play this game in my spare time some people on here take it way to seriously..i have heard bad things about most guilds but found rebellious to be the most chilled and laid back guild. Holy is a good guild but you will find your self getting swapped outta lobbys for stronger players,which is no good if you wanna enjoy the game :) i do agree that Blacklisted have a few strong characters but same as anybody else, we have warred with them 5v5 and won but also fought them and lost so it swingsin round abouts...but they dont have any respect for other players and sometimes i think they forget this is just a mobile game and your surposed to have fun :) if you want any help give me a shout

Mat 'T' Reed
01-20-2014, 02:37 PM
if you wanna play a reall game, go xbox and play hardcore Search and destroy and see how long you last lol....Pro's only need apply haha

Mat 'T' Reed
01-20-2014, 02:45 PM
This comment proves many peoples point...calm yourself this is a forum for freedom of speech

Rubenmagkalas
01-20-2014, 09:28 PM
We can be friends in Windmoore but not in PVP room.

zwapper
01-21-2014, 02:20 AM
wahahaha!!!

easy dude, this is just a game. if you can catch them farm me.

but be careful, never understimate zwapper!!!

LOL (peace dude)

j3mack5
01-21-2014, 09:55 PM
^ lol your weak. i saw you rage and quit! haha

Instanthumor
01-21-2014, 10:55 PM
Everyone always hates the best guild, happened to Pride too in 36 it seems. We hardly ever lose 5v5s and BL has lots of strong players. If you're in holy, you will eject from practically every 5v5 that there is. Or you spot block whenever possible. IMO, holy relies on 2-3 players way too much and won't ever fight without them.

I don't hate Pride. In fact, I'm not even in Holy so no need for your useless assumptions.

Noisy. Go pvp room ill farm u.

Why don't you quit kill-farming at twink level and level up to endgame PvP. I will wait, and 1v1 you then.

zwapper
01-22-2014, 01:15 AM
oh!!! weak!?!?!?!

well, that is your opinion and you have no proof to back it up. I will not oppose you since opinion is opinion.

At least i enjoy this game, and that is the very reason why i play AL. so, if you want go and keep on hunting me.

UndeadJudge
01-22-2014, 04:29 PM
I don't hate Pride. In fact, I'm not even in Holy so no need for your useless assumptions.

Why don't you quit kill-farming at twink level and level up to endgame PvP. I will wait, and 1v1 you then.

It was an analogy, had nothing to do with your personal opinion. You're not in 26 anyway, so aren't you just assuming holy is better based on what you've heard?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Jsuit
01-22-2014, 07:43 PM

basically im thinking of leveling my Mage to 26 Pvp, & just wondering if anyone play at this level? how active/fun is it? decent guild? gear? do comment!
cheers,

Yep lots at 26. Blacklisted is the best guild. It's really fun and competitive.

#1 Are u JudgeJudy? #2 Bl sucks, if u want a good pvp guild go Holy... Unless u want small, then theres the new guild (im in) Decimation.

#3 J-Fan is lv36 im also Theflood FYI

Rubenmagkalas
01-22-2014, 07:55 PM

why will I go end game if at the end ill will do is PVP. items? pets? I can achieve it at 26/27 no need for full mythics or arcane items.
end game is all politics.
free flag.
"pls no kill"

If u want to try me. Go 26/27. Im sure u will kiss the floor while im naked.

Don't act in forum that your tough prove it on PVP.

You only do is post on forums.

Just go here and prove yourself.

Many have tried but FAILED.

Rubenmagkalas
01-22-2014, 07:58 PM

feeling pro?
pro in posting in forums. LOL CONGRATS.
your a leaderboard in Forums right?

lmao.

Instanthumor
01-22-2014, 08:30 PM
It was an analogy, had nothing to do with your personal opinion. You're not in 26 anyway, so aren't you just assuming holy is better based on what you've heard?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

FYI, I did Lv. 26 PvP and I know what it is like. Then again, it is just my opinion.

why will I go end game if at the end ill will do is PVP. items? pets? I can achieve it at 26/27 no need for full mythics or arcane items.
end game is all politics.
free flag.
"pls no kill"

If u want to try me. Go 26/27. Im sure u will kiss the floor while im naked.

Don't act in forum that your tough prove it on PVP.

You only do is post on forums.

Just go here and prove yourself.

Many have tried but FAILED.

Well, I asked for you to go endgame, obviously you have a problem with that, and I will not make another twink just to pointlessly 1v1 you. I'd rather go to school for another 25 years. Also, there are people that can vouch for me in endgame PvP. So the real question is why don't you come to endgame and prove yourself? To add on to that, I don't let people take free flags. I kill them with no regret. First world problems, not mine.

feeling pro?
pro in posting in forums. LOL CONGRATS.
your a leaderboard in Forums right?

lmao.

I don't think there are forum leaderboards, if there is, I would of course like to try be on it :)
IMO, you're taking this way too seriously.

Jsuit
01-22-2014, 09:00 PM

cheers,

FYI, I did Lv. 26 PvP and I know what it is like. Then again, it is just my opinion.

Well, I asked for you to go endgame, obviously you have a problem with that, and I will not make another twink just to pointlessly 1v1 you. I'd rather go to school for another 25 years. Also, there are people that can vouch for me in endgame PvP. So the real question is why don't you come to endgame and prove yourself? To add on to that, I don't let people take free flags. I kill them with no regret. First world problems, not mine.

I don't think there are forum leaderboards, if there is, I would of course like to try be on it :)
IMO, you're taking this way too seriously.

Totally agree. To the last post only, judge your just dead wrong. oh and also lv26 is fun if your in the right guild and dont mind being ganged (Bl). Another factor as someone said eariler is $$$ At 26 Many have Mythic helms and a good amount of Arcane rouges, lots of arcane pets... But hey! I like 26/27 its fun dramatic pvp, Special Thanks to Bl for the Dramatic part

Lmao

UndeadJudge
01-23-2014, 09:12 PM
Yes I'm judge. Also, I'm not really seeing any facts here.. I recall losing MAYBE 2 or 3 wars if that, and winning at least 20 or more. I'm not sure how I'm "dead wrong" if the facts clearly point that we win more often. Of course there are arcanes, mythics aren't really a deal. So if you'd like to post something intelligent, then please do so. I'm all ears.

Instanthumor
01-24-2014, 04:07 AM
Yes I'm judge. Also, I'm not really seeing any facts here.. I recall losing MAYBE 2 or 3 wars if that, and winning at least 20 or more. I'm not sure how I'm "dead wrong" if the facts clearly point that we win more often. Of course there are arcanes, mythics aren't really a deal. So if you'd like to post something intelligent, then please do so. I'm all ears.

So what if you win all your matches? What is that supposed to imply? That you farm people, spawn-kill, and cyber-bully others? Just because you win, it doesn't really say much.

UndeadJudge
01-24-2014, 07:32 AM
So what if you win all your matches? What is that supposed to imply? That you farm people, spawn-kill, and cyber-bully others? Just because you win, it doesn't really say much.

Was talking about 5v5s. Although we hardly ever get them with all the holy spot blockers..

Merrrrrrrked
01-24-2014, 03:05 PM
Okay so this thread is definitely indicative if the petty drama that happens in lvl 26. But to top of it, last night Holy dropped from over 225 members to just 24 members, and a certain officer who also has a Mage that's an officer in Holy left for Blacklisted last night.

I'm not saying that Blacklisted is responsible for it, but there is strong chance.

Whoever did it, know that ruining a guild that's taught members how to pvp, helped them go from noobs to pro pvp players, and served as a fun place in AL, is really sad.

I've send an email to STS, and all holy members know who I am talking about.

It's one thing to send a spy into another guild, it's another to kick the entire guild. For this reason I vote lvl 25-27 as the most petty guild (drama wise) in all of AL

Smh

Instanthumor
01-24-2014, 03:45 PM
Okay so this thread is definitely indicative if the petty drama that happens in lvl 26. But to top of it, last night Holy dropped from over 225 members to just 24 members, and a certain officer who also has a Mage that's an officer in Holy left for Blacklisted last night.

I'm not saying that Blacklisted is responsible for it, but there is strong chance.

Whoever did it, know that ruining a guild that's taught members how to pvp, helped them go from noobs to pro pvp players, and served as a fun place in AL, is really sad.

It's one thing to send a spy into another guild, it's another to kick the entire guild. For this reason I vote lvl 25-27 as the most petty guild (drama wise) in all of AL

Smh

Yep.. I agree that Blacklisted is an AWESOME guild! Such great reputation and never swears in PvP! So respectful! Aprilfools.

UndeadJudge
01-24-2014, 09:36 PM

Smh

I'd just like to say that holy has attempted this before, but wouldn't the fault be on the leader's shoulders for promoting them to officer? Why would you promote a new player to officer anyway? Just doesn't make sense.

Merrrrrrrked
01-24-2014, 11:59 PM
I'm not in Holy but he person who has admitted (and I have screenshots) was an officer of Holy for months. You clearly admit that Blacklisted had a part in this and that's really sad. And Judy we know that you are pressuring Decimation's member "impurepvp" to become an officer and do the same.

Anyhow, to anyone looking at LVL 26 come to it knowing that there's no sense of friendship between guilds here and guilds like the one I've mentioned will do anything to destroy your guild including event paying off your members to leave of, in this case, mass boot.

UndeadJudge
01-25-2014, 09:05 PM
I'm not in Holy but he person who has admitted (and I have screenshots) was an officer of Holy for months. You clearly admit that Blacklisted had a part in this and that's really sad. And Judy we know that you are pressuring Decimation's member "impurepvp" to become an officer and do the same.

Anyhow, to anyone looking at LVL 26 come to it knowing that there's no sense of friendship between guilds here and guilds like the one I've mentioned will do anything to destroy your guild including event paying off your members to leave of, in this case, mass boot.

Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about. I never talk to impure, she's not even on my friends list. I'm not sure what kind of rumors spread around your guild, but that's definitely not true. Just like someone trying to destroy a guild, some people in your guild seem to want to destroy my reputation. And of course there's no sense of friendship with there being very few guilds. If decimation and blacklisted were friends, where would the action be? At lvl 10 pvp, I'm guessing it's different, same with other twink levels. But what happens when you have 2 main guilds in one twink bracket? With no doubt, we butt heads. As Ruben said before, we can surely be friends in Windmoore, but when it comes to the pvp arena, it's a totally different story.