PDA

View Full Version : Ctf & Tdm PvP Farmers

Slardz
01-14-2014, 07:55 AM
About the news for Farming Kills to be one of the "Leaderboards" They using Sorcerers to kill fast and Have a Good Kdr(KillDeathRatio) News/Reports about Our kind players.
-- As you know About the Level Cap Players(36) Kindly think about us? Many Players Don't have a good items in (36) Like (Mythic/Arcane Items, Arcane/Mythic Pets) We are sacrificing our hard work to be in Leaderboard. And that is (Players vs Players) (Team Deathmatch) We are killing players with there Mythics Arcanes and they are a good players, upgraded items. And we have our own items like legendarys and Etc.

About the "Twinks" Low Levels PvP'ers. (1-26)
-- Yeah they have there own Mythic and Arcane pets. Yeah its okay. They can do like us the level cap players. But we know some players have there own farmed players So many said that they have a Foods To be in Leaderboards and We Think that "Wow, It's so amazing he/she got Warmonger title and They got 10k-20k kills in PvP!" Yeah that's our think to them but not at all. They have foods, Farms to be in leaderboards.

As usually "Leaderboards" (Level Cap 36) vs. (Twinks)
-- How about that i know it's hard to make a new Leaderboards for twinks. Make a new Leaderboards so many players have their wishes about that leaderboard. Because all the hard works in Level Cap and you know you are in Leaderboards after you see it. You've been replaced by an Noob Farmer Twink. Your hard work is gone right? You think you can have a new banner.

New Leaderboard for "Twinks"
-- As we wish about the new leaderboard. So one of the Level cap players will back on there own hard works. Not the twinks(Farmers) iknow it's hard to have a new leaderboards. If you could fix all of this. All Players will be happy and be back on there leaderboard score or Rank.

That's Our wish to have it.
Thank you!

Pirate Captain
01-14-2014, 08:10 AM
A bit too many threads about this imo

Robhawk
01-14-2014, 08:11 AM
Just delete all those leaderboards and the killfarming will stop - easy, isnt it? :D

inkredible
01-14-2014, 10:18 AM
lol and take out the kill / deaths count, noone would care about it then

Alfai
01-14-2014, 11:52 AM

It doesnt work tht way.no one wanna play without achievement.this is the carrot tht keeping people glued to this game.its self branding.

The issue is when selfish and greediness are in place.and people exploit it.

Zynzyn
01-18-2014, 11:03 PM
Resetting the LB each season might solve it to a certain extent.

bhutkeyur
01-19-2014, 08:12 AM
Why dont overhaul PvP system and solve all problems once and for all? Stopping dummy farmers isnt that hard. It will take same time to look after those dummy farmers and ban them and make new PvP system. IF CANCER(FARMERS) ABOUT TO REACH LAST STAGE - YOU HAVE ONLY ONE OPTION LEFT.

Bhurtz
01-19-2014, 01:15 PM
exactly why i quit low level, MOVIN TO 21 cus im too poor for mythics :c or id be going endgame for sure.

Konviict
01-20-2014, 03:00 PM
So wait wait wait... You're saying that twinking is easier than endgame? LOL
Yes, we twinks, do have food: noobs. But you endgamers, also have food: the legendary geared guys.
So please don't compare endgaming and twinking. Twinking 1v1 is harder than endgame, believe me

and yeah I agree with your idea to have twink LB and endgame LB, but what's twinking? He?
Everything under the cap level is meant to be twinking? But whatever

And you are talking about, if im correct, that twinkers use dummies? Not only twinkers do, but also endgamers lol

becky_xil
01-20-2014, 08:59 PM
Lol.. im end game player before will full mythic gear and glaive ( warrior) and now im moving to twinking.. the best thing about twinking is all about kill or get killed.. unlike end game now day
. No offense but end game full of flagging for ap.. not fun at all.. and not all twink into KDR thing.. quite few but not all.. some twink at my cap even call me noob because my kdr 2/1 but I'm not cheating :)

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

baddiva
01-22-2014, 11:00 AM
I've found out something as disgusting as kill farming : it's not helping their team...
Why don't anyone consider this as cheat?
In the end everyone have the same disgusting manner, it's just hiding behind a mask... Guilds.

falmear
01-26-2014, 01:53 PM
Just stand around windmoore and see the naked mages pop out. Most of them are at a twink level. I got tired of taking screenshots of this because they can create a new toon so easily.

Theillist1
01-26-2014, 02:42 PM
Ive been lvl 8 since pvp was released last year.... i knew that long ago PvP Leaderboards would be ruled by low lvls or kill farmers... why a year later do you start complaining? Oh, because you realized the 'above' stated fact a year late.
Calling me a flag farmer(20k)is just another way of saying ur.jealous. Calljng me a kill farmer is a slap in the face(21k). Cause if i kill farmed for a year i would have hundreds of thousands of kills.
Stop crying and disband your depressing thread!

.+*^*+. Theillist1 .+*^*+.

UndeadJudge
01-26-2014, 10:06 PM
exactly why i quit low level, MOVIN TO 21 cus im too poor for mythics :c or id be going endgame for sure.

26 is fine without mythics if you use tarlok.

Daddyblu
01-27-2014, 09:02 AM
Easy... Sts has record on every account who has negative kills - and who killed them the most.

banned the killer thats it.

I know one top player who did this :P

Daddyblu
01-27-2014, 09:05 AM
Easy... Sts has record on every account who has negative kills - and who killed them the most- banned the killer that kill this account over and over again.

because on pvp your 1k-3k deaths never go to the same person.

normal pvp you encounter a lot of people so record in deaths wont go to the same killer right?

Zynzyn
01-29-2014, 08:51 AM

Whats the difference between killing a naked dummy and farming an undergeared newbie (non-dummy) in pvp over and over again, whether at endgame or twink lvl ? None. Same thing. Easy quick kills.

To solve this problem, sts can remove ctf individual kill death record and keep the focus on flag capture by introducing a new record of ctf games won/lost. This way there would be no kill farming and the focus will be on playing as a team and on capturing the flag.