PDA

View Full Version : Question.

largecommand
01-14-2014, 10:09 AM
Lets say you have a 2 pc ring, armor and shield vanity and your level 76, And the next cap's (81) might be a vanity armor...

Is a 3pc ring possible with 2 vanity armors and sheild or do I have to wait another cap.

Imcarla
01-14-2014, 10:14 AM
Lets say you have a 2 pc ring, armor and shield vanity and your level 76, And the next cap's (81) might be a vanity armor...

Is a 3pc ring possible with 2 vanity armors and sheild or do I have to wait another cap.

First, it's not sure there will be a new cap.
Second, i don't think you will be able to get the 3pc ring, because you need to equip all the cap items to get it, and you can't equip 2 armors at the same time.

largecommand
01-14-2014, 10:24 AM

First, it's not sure there will be a new cap.
Second, i don't think you will be able to get the 3pc ring, because you need to equip all the cap items to get it, and you can't equip 2 armors at the same time.

I'm quite aware of the next cap not coming anytime soon, I was just curious if I can get a 3pc next cap...guess not.

Imcarla
01-14-2014, 10:29 AM
I'm quite aware of the next cap not coming anytime soon, I was just curious if I can get a 3pc next cap...guess not.

If the next cap item is an armor, sadly you won't.

Skillless
01-14-2014, 10:31 AM
You can't get the 3 piece ring in game when you can't equip the three vanities, but I've heard of people with that problem (for example only having SoH, MFA and eye) getting a ring by sts support.

IGN Storm
01-14-2014, 10:32 AM
What carla said, though I have herd cases where ppl who have two of the same type of level cap vanities emailed support and got a 2/3 piece ring.

Multibird
01-14-2014, 11:03 AM
Shawn, you know cloak, he has mount fang armor, nuris hollow shield and the 76 shield. So he just pm'd support and they gave him the 3pc.

largecommand
01-14-2014, 11:24 AM
Shawn, you know cloak, he has mount fang armor, nuris hollow shield and the 76 shield. So he just pm'd support and they gave him the 3pc.

Good cause I heard the next cap is vanity armor.

Caiahar
01-14-2014, 06:31 PM

Good cause I heard the next cap is vanity armor.
Actually I remember Sam stating somewhere near the beginning of BSM that 81 cap might have cap vanity armor.
And some of my friends had a gratitude shield and mt. Fang armor, combined with 76 shield. They couldn't get it, so they emailed support and got it.

Extreme
01-14-2014, 06:34 PM
Actually I remember Sam stating somewhere near the beginning of BSM that 81 cap might have cap vanity armor.
And some of my friends had a gratitude shield and mt. Fang armor, combined with 76 shield. They couldn't get it, so they emailed support and got it.

Lol.

TEOKILLO
01-14-2014, 06:43 PM
Lol.

Caiahar
01-14-2014, 08:00 PM

Lol.
Nub. It was an old thread.
I never said there was going to be 81 cap or vanity armor o:
Nub.

Schnitzel
01-14-2014, 08:44 PM

You do know Gratitude shield is not an elite reward item right?

Caiahar
01-14-2014, 09:02 PM

Nope. Obviously I don't. Why would you think I do?

VVake
01-15-2014, 01:44 AM

Because you basically said they didnt get a ring when they equipped mt fang. And gratitude. They shouldve gotten a 2 pc using mt fang and 76 cap shield

Caiahar
01-15-2014, 08:38 AM

Because you basically said they didnt get a ring when they equipped mt fang. And gratitude. They shouldve gotten a 2 pc using mt fang and 76 cap shield
Okay, sue and kill me now.

BroadCastle
01-15-2014, 08:47 AM
^ what the...? I either miss some hidden point or you have just been politely corrected.

Doodlebeast
01-15-2014, 08:53 AM

*slice*

Schnitzel
01-15-2014, 06:03 PM

*slice*

Well..that escalated quickly..

Suentous PO
01-15-2014, 06:11 PM
Okay sue, and kill me now.

Wut O.o ? Why would I kill you?

Xyzther
01-15-2014, 06:24 PM

Why wouldn't you, unless you're Extreme

Caiahar
01-15-2014, 06:33 PM
Lol sue.
@broadcastle: Meaning was I admit I was wrong.

Fusionstrike
01-15-2014, 06:35 PM

All conflict is properly resolved by a Sword to the Face. Have I failed so utterly spreading this message?!

Extreme
01-15-2014, 06:36 PM
Why wouldn't you, unless you're Extreme

Lol.