PDA

View Full Version : I should probably say hi

Siomah
11-24-2010, 01:04 AM
I'm known as Sio, and I recently picked up PL to play when I'm on the move or when WoW is on downtime. Yeah, I'm a MMO addict, but that's mostly because I can't work and don't get to go out much. Therefore they give me some social interaction that I wouldn't necessarily get outside of Facebook. *motions for you all to pull out your sad, no lifer violins*

Anyway, I'm a 29 year old She-Person, from the UK. It'd nice to hook up with some people ingame, because I'm just jumping into random pugs as nobody else I know plays PL.

If you have the heart to take pity on this sad loner, then my IGN is also Siomah. :) Please say hi before adding me though, I don't tend to add random requests, I like to chat to people a bit first!

supremo502
11-24-2010, 10:29 AM
hello there, what level are u? maybe we can level together with my baby mage.. im new and need in-game friends as well :)

juhnken773
11-24-2010, 12:37 PM
Ah welcome.
Don't feel like a loner. It's a big world in here with many variety of ppl. Feel free to jss pick one out and chat. Most of them are friendly ppl.

And have fun

yingzz
11-25-2010, 11:05 AM
hey, if you ever need help with any items, stats,weapon's and much more. i am here. my IGN: is yingzz and most of all have fun.

Thasaint
11-25-2010, 10:01 PM
welcome to the game siomah

MoarPewPew
11-25-2010, 10:22 PM
Welcome, (I played wow since vanilla and quit before patch 3.35)

Glad to have you here :)

I'm guessing we will see you when wow has server maintenance. :)

Artemis
11-25-2010, 11:48 PM
Welcome don't be a stranger ask me any questions you need.