PDA

View Full Version : Stop the drama

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
01-14-2014, 03:53 PM
So I've been seeing a lot of people on the forums and in game; making their own interpretations off of Samhaynes' recent post. Most of it is just random BS that has no evidence backing their statements. What I took away from his post (Keep in mind I have a 3.6 GPA, and I was trained to build and dispose the world's most lethal weapons while i was in the military.) is that there will be no new cap in the near future. Nowhere in his post does it say that STG has given up on PL, that they don't love PL anymore, and that the end of PL is near, etc. Please put all that nonsense to rest. With that being said; let me dumb it down for some of you:

PL IS NOT OVER

So here are your options as I can see:

1)Quit your complaining and continue to farm/merch/lvl

or

2) Go outside and enjoy the REAL world.

Sorry for the disgruntled tone in my post, but please stop whining and complaining like little girls, it won't fix anything.

Cavoc
01-14-2014, 04:42 PM
Pl is infested with drama in game, with pvp atleast, and on forums. With more than Sam's post. It ridiculous I agree.

Chopper
01-14-2014, 04:45 PM
I'm not sure what your GPA and job training had to do with it, but, uh, ok.

My GPA was higher than 3.6, and I think when someone gives you a long and detailed explanation of why they haven't done something (new cap) and why it still doesn't make sense to do something, then, yeah, the PL we knew is over.

Players have been asking for some commitment from STG about the future of the game so they can decide for themselves if they want to take option 2 - go out and enjoy the real world. STG has provided a good sense of their thinking and where they stand in direct response to all the complaining, so it was a fruitful result of the concerns raised. People can now make their decision with the new information from STG.

Suentous PO
01-14-2014, 04:48 PM
I generally agree with you, yet making a separate thread with lethal weapons and gpa's seem maybe a tad dramatic also.
No disrespect intended.

XghostzX
01-14-2014, 04:49 PM
(Keep in mind I have a 3.6 GPA

Congrats buddy

Forums are meant for players to discuss their thoughts, otherwise there wouldn't be any forums. Besides, all customers want is for the best in PL and I think the devs appreciate that any day rather than having nothing. Sure, some players take it a bit too far and that's why they're banned/locked right away... but I don't think it's every caused major problems.

Xyzther
01-14-2014, 05:20 PM
Congrats buddy

Forums are meant for players to discuss their thoughts, otherwise there wouldn't be any forums. Besides, all customers want is for the best in PL and I think the devs appreciate that any day rather than having nothing. Sure, some players take it a bit too far and that's why they're banned/locked right away... but I don't think it's every caused major problems.

Listen to ghost he haz founder dat mean smart do

fourleaf
01-14-2014, 05:49 PM
I know we can't expect anything new soon but they are going to keep the game going.

Personally, I can't wait for a few updates to bring back legends like mysticaldream. Sadly, the lack of content killed many of the communities largest contributors.

Impact
01-14-2014, 06:02 PM
I know we can't expect anything new soon but they are going to keep the game going.

Personally, I can't wait for a few updates to bring back legends like mysticaldream. Sadly, the lack of content killed many of the communities largest contributors.
Yep totaly

imxoriginal
01-14-2014, 06:15 PM
You make a post saying to stop drama and brag about your gpa(which to some of us is low) and tell people to quit or go outside. All that does is induce more drama + flaming. Every person has right to express how they feel about the game constructively. By you telling people they should just get over the fact that there will be no cap in the future does nothing.

Your logic= non-existent.

Constitute
01-14-2014, 06:18 PM
Where is da love?

Suchislife
01-14-2014, 06:43 PM
Why do we need to keep in mind you have a 3.6. GPA?:o
Does that mean everyone that has a gpa that level needs to be obeyed without question?. That what it seemed to me tho, no offense xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Roberto077
01-14-2014, 06:54 PM
I agree with a few posts above. As for the GPA, it does not mean you're omnipotent but that you do well in school. TBH, I have seen some first class idiots with high GPAs.

Laar
01-14-2014, 07:32 PM
Lmao why talk about ur gpa. And besides, my gpa is 4.1 :D

Reunegade
01-14-2014, 07:58 PM
Talk about attempting to be smart and blatantly failing by being hypocritical.

Fusionstrike
01-14-2014, 09:19 PM

Ha, my GPA is at gold cap.

Oldcoot
01-14-2014, 09:40 PM
I was terrible at school, but rock in the real world. My gpa was a negative number but have achieved a lot sense I got out of school

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
01-14-2014, 09:41 PM
Why I posted my GPA and Job description was to validate that I'm not a little 14yr old kid talking out of his....

However I do agree that I did come off a bit like a dirtbag. Sorry it was a heat of the moment post.

At the time I posted it I had seen numerous players trying to convince me that samhaynes post declared that the game was over in verbatim. I just posted this thread to let them know that after much deliberation and scrutiny I could not find those exact words or paraphrase anything he said that would make people believe that. Trust me I love PL as much as the next person, I really do. But all these comments have just become too much to ignore. Once again sorry if some of you took this the wrong way.

Oldcoot
01-14-2014, 09:45 PM
I hold no grudges

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
01-14-2014, 09:48 PM
Oldcoot you know you're my boy, sir. Lol

Roberto077
01-14-2014, 10:43 PM
Why I posted my GPA and Job description was to validate that I'm not a little 14yr old kid talking out of his....

GPA isn't really necessary. Some 14 year olds can make a darn good point; in fact, I was 14 when I made my first "stop complaining" thread on a separate forum.

As for the rest of your post, I completely agree with the fact that people should stop complaining and just live with it for now, but still complain on the helpful level/tone rather than something like "wtf r u doing stg! I want cap for piece ring and stufz #swegyolo2014" ~Random PL Player, 2012

BroadCastle
01-15-2014, 06:12 AM
Hello,

I appreciate your intention to make everyone calm down and I basically agree with what you wrote down. I just think, that sometimes creating new thread like this is entirely not helpful. Especially, when majority of people are in "PL is over" spree while they have verly low responsibility for how they act here on forums. This anonymity sometimes allows even adults to act like kids and it can easily happen, that "Stop the drama" thread would serve as "start drama over" command. Sometimes it's best to let the cause disapear by ignoring it. I think, that many wise things were spoken on this toppic already. But its drowing among huge amount of nonsenses, and every new related thread, however good one, helps the matter not to be forgotten and keeps the community at the current toppic.

That's what I think about It. We rather start some new interresting topics for discussion. That may help the best due to my oppinion.

Extreme
01-15-2014, 06:22 AM
Lol, you should read AL forums.

Chiti
01-15-2014, 06:35 AM

Why do you need to prove that you are not a 14 yr old kid?
If you had some points up to the mark then there is need to tell your age.
I'm 14 and I take that offense.
y u do dis rattan? :(
And how will your GPA decide you are a kid or not? O.o
GPA are also in schools. I have don't have GPA but i did online conversion according to that my GPA is coming 3.9 :O
Never underestimate kids sir, you never know when one will beat you in PvP lol.

BroadCastle
01-15-2014, 07:52 AM
Lol, you should read AL forums.

I'm not sure how should I understand this.

for the lulz
01-15-2014, 08:17 AM
lol this thread is funny , especially the gpa part . i really hope u can help sts maybe make a new weapon to be dropped . jk jk pls dont ban
i think the game has come to point where ppl enjoy complaining about how theres nothing new and theres not much u can change but making this thread ...

Doodlebeast
01-15-2014, 08:19 AM
Uh ok.

LEVEL ONE
01-15-2014, 10:07 AM
There's nothing wrong with voicing your opinion, even if you don't have some super-über-amazing suggestion on how to fix things. You don't have to be the minister of finances to say that your salary is too low...

Secondly, this is an MMORPG, people who complain about it, care about it more than their real life in some cases, so stop saying them to get a life.

Your GPA and military stories? 'Murica pls.

And please stop complaining about other people complaining.

Stevenmc
01-15-2014, 10:15 AM
I have a 4.0 and still say some pretty unintelligent things.

billybob1
01-15-2014, 10:27 AM
I bearlee gradoo8ted hihe scool but I iz sooper rich in pl...duz dat meen I'm smart?

BroadCastle
01-15-2014, 10:49 AM
^ :D :D this made my day

KahunaJake
01-15-2014, 11:11 AM
Closing this thread before drama ensues.