PDA

View Full Version : Sts Reply please...

Etarbitrev
01-14-2014, 05:12 PM
I've emailed a number of times to spacetime support, to delevel my char, and refund my vanity item, I asked this on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, how long do I have to wait before I even get a response.

Idk how but could you improve the time it take to reply?

Thanks.

fourleaf
01-14-2014, 05:41 PM
it sometimes can take up to a week.
sending multiple emails about the same topic will not speed anything up, just irritate the devs, making them in a worse mood when they decide how to answer your request.

Schnitzel
01-14-2014, 05:44 PM
they don't work on the weekends (at least not support..)

And STS is loaded? with emails...It'll take a while for them to get to your email.

be patient.

TechniShock
01-17-2014, 07:21 PM
I don't think STG deals with items.

Patene
01-19-2014, 06:09 PM
I have a problem...i downloaded 2 apps for free plat in PL and didnt recieve plat...i took screen shots...please help

BroadCastle
01-19-2014, 06:27 PM
Hello, 2 important things for you:

1st. This forum has some (however not very good) searching system. This issue has been posted so many times that if you searched, you would find your answer perhaps.

2nd. Ok, since I'm here already, I can tell you that you could email support about that. But that doesn't help much due to my own experience, they will only redirect you on free plat provider, to ask their own service. And thats exactly what you should do. There is some button on page with free offers, something like "Support" you have to find and click, then deal directly with NativeX or what were your offers from. They usually refund missing rewards.

Patene
01-20-2014, 12:26 AM
Ok thanks a bunch will prob do that tomorrow

largecommand
01-21-2014, 03:29 PM
I've emailed a number of times to spacetime support, to delevel my char, and refund my vanity item, I asked this on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, how long do I have to wait before I even get a response.

Thanks.

1) they don't work on weekends as stated by others
2) they don't delevel characters anymore.
3) patience is key
4) sts doesn't deal with missing offers, as stated by others.
5) I have had very good results from sts service responding and doing what I requested within a day, sometimes less. Overall they don't ignore anyone...

Btw thank you whomever responds to my request I know I have had a lot of request, thank you for responding so quickly.
:)

Laar
02-02-2014, 10:47 PM

Thanks.

1) they don't work on weekends as stated by others
2) they don't delevel characters anymore.
3) patience is key
4) sts doesn't deal with missing offers, as stated by others.
5) I have had very good results from sts service responding and doing what I requested within a day, sometimes less. Overall they don't ignore anyone...

Btw thank you whomever responds to my request I know I have had a lot of request, thank you for responding so quickly.
:)

I believe that they can lv you down by 1 lv still, at least it was like that a month ago.

QuaderupleeJr
02-20-2014, 11:34 AM

Thanks.
Happened to me They Have probably got you banned or blocked