PDA

View Full Version : Please reply to this sts...

Etarbitrev
01-14-2014, 05:16 PM
I've emailed a number of times to spacetime support, to delevel my char, and refund my vanity item, I asked this on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, how long do I have to wait before I even get a response.
Character is Invertibrate (that wants de leveling)
Overlord Vanity Helm is the item I wanted refunding.

Thanks.

Impact
01-14-2014, 05:25 PM
First off, dont spam support or ull get banned
Second, you can't get refunded for buying items in the plat store
Third, be patient

Etarbitrev
01-14-2014, 05:26 PM
O.o really? Sorry I didn't know :/

Etarbitrev
01-14-2014, 05:27 PM
What do u define patient as, also when should I re send an email?
Every week?

Skeletonlord
01-14-2014, 05:29 PM
What do u define patient as, also when should I re send an email?
Every week?

Don't resend any emails, I'm sure they've received yours.

Be patient meaning you'll have to wait for a reply, you can't instantly get one.

Schnitzel
01-14-2014, 05:50 PM
I'm guessing support answers emails in the order they were received..

spamming (sending something multiple times) them will not speed up your request.
if you continuously spam them with emails, they might put you on ignore, and never reply to your emails..

quantionus
01-15-2014, 12:05 PM
Wait some time like a week or two weeks then try to send an email with another mail. Due to holiday sts reply a bit late i guess.

fourleaf
01-15-2014, 05:38 PM
I wouldn't resend unless, you check your pending tickets on the support site and it showed all as resolved even though they hadn't answered you.

Remiem
01-15-2014, 05:48 PM
I've emailed a number of times to spacetime support, to delevel my char, and refund my vanity item, I asked this on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, how long do I have to wait before I even get a response.
Character is Invertibrate (that wants de leveling)
Overlord Vanity Helm is the item I wanted refunding.

Thanks.

If you sent an e-mail to support it is in queue. Sometimes the queue can be quite long and it takes a little while to get through them all. Like they mentioned above, just be patient. :) They will get back to you very soon.