PDA

View Full Version : Time to start a new game

Constitute
01-14-2014, 10:38 PM
I play PL everyday and things are just getting slower, so I want to start a new game and start from the bottom again. Any starter tips?

Spyce
01-14-2014, 11:04 PM
Don't feed your pets, rotate them.

ThePvpTwink
01-14-2014, 11:29 PM
Do the daily bard quests for story tokens, which can be used to buy cs, inv, and char slots in place of plat

Artae
01-20-2014, 04:16 AM
As a beginner player, if you get a loot re-roll elixir from klaas or shazbot, use it to farm Locked Grand Crates of the Watch at Brackenridge - Brackenridge. Sell them in the auction and save up for a Leprechaun Pendant. That will help you to farm more often and allow you to get more gold so you can afford good gear.

Jig
01-21-2014, 03:09 AM
Mages are easiest to lvl up in, rogues are heaps fun in pvp, quick and deadly, warriors are very tacky and are not bad, depends.

Try and not use to many potions, they rarely drop here in al, not like in PL.

Look up pve builds and get an idea how pve works for your character, example, if your a Mage, fireball, Clock, and heal, should be your mains, pick whatever after that, if its Shield or another skill that takes least mana.

You should get the hang of the game after lvl 18-21 exp gets easy, more flow of the exp and once your about 26-31 thats when you will love the game ;) I always think of it like that if I make a new character, main goal get to Lvl 21, then think 26-31 and I will be good to go!

Normitaa :)
01-25-2014, 12:21 PM
With logic you will get it :)