PDA

View Full Version : New to forum and AL + Question

AtomX1
01-15-2014, 12:30 AM
hi

I wanted to know what is the difference between rare, legendary and elite.

TY

ThePvpTwink
01-15-2014, 11:13 AM
Hai there and welcome!:)

The item rarity increases, and the overall stats of the gear improve as well as number of gem sockets.
I assume you are speaking of rare, legendary, and elite (mythic)items/bosses

AtomX1
01-15-2014, 12:47 PM
Which one is the best out of the three types? What order would you rank them? (e.g. is elite better than rare, legendary better than elite...etc)

Just read a site. If I understood correctly, an Epic weapon has 1 upgrade slot, legendary has 2 and mythic/arcane has 3.

So elite is the same thing as arcane and mythic?

Side Question: I want to farm for a ribbit egg, and it said that it is located at rooks nest from the boss Mother: http://quickgamer.net/games/arcane-legends/eggs/
but I can only find mother at Rooks Hideout. Where do I loot the Ribbit egg?

Hoardseeker
01-17-2014, 03:20 AM
Which one is the best out of the three types? What order would you rank them? (e.g. is elite better than rare, legendary better than elite...etc)

Just read a site. If I understood correctly, an Epic weapon has 1 upgrade slot, legendary has 2 and mythic/arcane has 3.

So elite is the same thing as arcane and mythic?

Side Question: I want to farm for a ribbit egg, and it said that it is located at rooks nest from the boss Mother: http://quickgamer.net/games/arcane-legends/eggs/
but I can only find mother at Rooks Hideout. Where do I loot the Ribbit egg?
kill mother if you got luck elixir and a Re-roll you will get a chance to get the egg from the mother

Artae
01-20-2014, 04:07 AM
The item classes go as follows (in order from the most common to the most rare):
•Common aka Whites
•Rare aka Greens
•Epic aka Blues
•Legendary aka Pinks
•Mythic aka Oranges
•Arcane aka Reds
And there is also:
•Vanity which mainly just alter the aesthetics of your hero.

Elites are just harder versions of the maps that are reserved for players who are at the current level cap or are one level below the current level cap (Level 35-36). The enemies in elite maps have more health, armor, and damage than those in normal maps. But they also drop more valuable gear and offer a challenge to end-game players.

Normitaa :)
01-25-2014, 12:19 PM
Rare: Is bad in lvl higuer but you see in some it use as decoration.
Legendary: Depend of level but is upper to the rare.
Elite; For the best drop but is many time and dedication :) (For the moment are entered level 35-36)

Luck :)