PDA

View Full Version : Will mythic armor be upgradable during next expansion?

bronyaur
01-15-2014, 01:07 AM
Now that a new expansion is coming, what will happen with mythic armor? Can we upgrade it? If not can we sell it? Just curious.

Energizeric
01-15-2014, 01:43 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133608-Addicted-to-upgrades

Prahasit Prahi
01-15-2014, 04:36 AM
I and energizeric have posted questions about this in that thread already and we are waiting for their answer

Anarchist
01-15-2014, 05:42 AM
It's a mystery dude, nobody knows what will happen.

Hoardseeker
01-15-2014, 05:47 AM
The only and only thing I hate with STS is they wont tell out a single info about the expansion but they will just announce an expansion is coming....you'll see no one will reply!

matanofx
01-15-2014, 07:02 AM
Im pretty sure they said the lvl26 helm and lvl31 armor will only upgrade once and to lvl36

Meaning the mythic set we have now will no longer upgrade, wait for new gear, atleast im 99% positive about this

Alhuntrazeck
01-15-2014, 10:42 AM
Im pretty sure they said the lvl26 helm and lvl31 armor will only upgrade once and to lvl36

Meaning the mythic set we have now will no longer upgrade, wait for new gear, atleast im 99% positive about this

So my brief mythic run will be over...ah well. Good days.

Zuzeq
01-15-2014, 10:56 AM
A Mythic item is top for the season it is released and one there after so a lvl 36 Mythic set should still be top next season so it doesnt need to be upgraded.

Milan Lame Man
01-15-2014, 11:40 AM
Well I believe:
1. *This* is the season after mythics were released.
2. They said "competitive", not best. My english is not perfect but I think it means they will be surpassed during the season.
3. The gap between 36 tarlok and 36 mythics is not wide enough to absorb 5 levels of gear. Without upgrading, current mythics will be surpassed by lv41 legendaries.

It makes me sad too, I haven't even gemmed my all-new mythics yet, but to me it's pretty obvious we can put them in a trash can.
Let's face it, most of you had enough fun with them already.

Instanthumor
01-15-2014, 01:02 PM
So my brief mythic run will be over...ah well. Good days.

Lol bro, I'm with you, for the most part.

Morholt
01-15-2014, 10:43 PM
Well I believe:
1. *This* is the season after mythics were released.
2. They said "competitive", not best. My english is not perfect but I think it means they will be surpassed during the season.
3. The gap between 36 tarlok and 36 mythics is not wide enough to absorb 5 levels of gear. Without upgrading, current mythics will be surpassed by lv41 legendaries.

It makes me sad too, I haven't even gemmed my all-new mythics yet, but to me it's pretty obvious we can put them in a trash can.
Let's face it, most of you had enough fun with them already.When they released the lvl 36 devourer bow it was stronger than the lvl 31 mythic bow.
But look what happened. The devourer bow got nerfed some and the mythic bow got buffed. Sts will make sure things are properly balanced and placed.

The lvl 36 mythics shouldn't be upgraded 5 lvls. However, that doesn't mean they can't/won't get a small buff.

keikali
01-15-2014, 10:47 PM
They won't be upgradable and won't be replaced yet. Now stop making all these threads about the same damn topic.

Eski
01-16-2014, 09:37 AM
Ok ok,look i think its like this
The mythic armors are the armors of the three heros uller..
first you have the rusty version(looks old and rotten)... then you can upgrade(restore) them ,so their new armors
and the upgraded version of them are the 'original' armors of those heros
So i dont think that there will be a new upgrade
I either think that there will come a new mythic/arcane set

Shadowcreeper234
03-31-2014, 08:48 PM
Ok ok,look i think its like this
The mythic armors are the armors of the three heros uller..
first you have the rusty version(looks old and rotten)... then you can upgrade(restore) them ,so their new armors
and the upgraded version of them are the 'original' armors of those heros
So i dont think that there will be a new upgrade
I either think that there will come a new mythic/arcane set

Exactly on the thread about the expansion they say the will release NEW mythic armor so the old one doesn't need to be upgraded

Hiosahaf
03-31-2014, 08:58 PM
Oh the necro..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk