PDA

View Full Version : just a little curious....

Sky_is_epicgearz
01-15-2014, 09:35 AM
Is it true that the new expansion will bring new mythic armour?
I've been reading a lot on the forum about new mythics and the price of current mythics will be lowered etc, etc.

QUOTE:
New Features:
•New level cap – You can now reach level 41
•New areas to explore, such as the wild jungle and the treacherous mountain pass
•3 New Pets to collect
•New Armor, Weapons and Gear
•New quests and content that lead to the final confrontation against Lord Rendtail, Lord of the Dragons!
QUOTE END.

I'd just like someone to clarify (possible a dev?) because I'm a bit confused as current upgraded mythics are Non-tradable at the moment...... So I'm wondering what will happen to them if new mythic armour are brought in.

Titanfall
01-15-2014, 10:14 AM
It doesn't say anything about 'New Mythics' in that quote.

Hoardseeker
01-15-2014, 10:16 AM
Yeah new weapons like nordr jewel in nordr and arch pylon in shuyal and what's now in Dragons enclave? :D that doesn't mean mythic it says legendary gears too and I'm 90% sure lv41 mythic armor set will be available and idk about lv36 I think they will make them tradeable

JFelt8
01-15-2014, 11:20 AM
If it released like last time it will b the helm only and the armor the season afterwards

Anarchist
01-15-2014, 11:43 AM
Surprise Surprise! Don't you like surprises?

That's what i love most about this game the imprevedibility.

keikali
01-15-2014, 12:48 PM
No it won't be Mythics. Probably another set to replace Architect.

Makes no sense to release new mythic armors as the current ones were JUST upgraded to the level cap at 36 and they shouldn't be set to expire so quick.

I expect Mythic Armors/Helms to be replaced starting at level 46 cap.

Sky_is_epicgearz
01-15-2014, 12:49 PM
It doesn't say anything about 'New Mythics' in that quote.

Correct, that's why I took that quote. It doesn't say anything about new mythics but there has been some talk about new mythics and I wanted to know if it's true or not.

keikali
01-15-2014, 12:53 PM
Correct, that's why I took that quote. It doesn't say anything about new mythics but there has been some talk about new mythics and I wanted to know if it's true or not.

New mythics maybe weapon wise to replace the level 31 Pavise, Bow, Gun. Other than that, I don't see armors being replaced.

baddiva
01-15-2014, 12:58 PM
Nordr has myth weapons, shuyal also has them, why wouldn't this season has it too?

Sky_is_epicgearz
01-15-2014, 01:01 PM
New mythics maybe weapon wise to replace the level 31 Pavise, Bow, Gun. Other than that, I don't see armors being replaced.

Hmmm, I agree there should be a replacement or maybe even an upgrade however the quote specifically says 'new armour, weapons and gears' so I doubt this will happen :(

Sky_is_epicgearz
01-15-2014, 01:04 PM
Nordr has myth weapons, shuyal also has them, why wouldn't this season has it too?

It's probably that arcane bow every rogue has been dreaming of :3

P.s. The thread is about new mythic armour :D (just a reminder lol)

Titanfall
01-15-2014, 01:44 PM
Dont believe rumours unless a dev has confirmed it :)

utpal
01-15-2014, 02:15 PM
eh. mythic helm and armour both r lvl36 (upgraded). so it will still be top of lvl41 elite pinks. u can expect new arcane rogue daggers or upgraded arcane hooks.

keikali
01-15-2014, 03:06 PM
Hmmm, I agree there should be a replacement or maybe even an upgrade however the quote specifically says 'new armour, weapons and gears' so I doubt this will happen :(

This doesn't specify mythics.

They mean Legendary Sets that would replace Architect. Stop reading too much into STS's post.

Sky_is_epicgearz
01-15-2014, 03:58 PM
Well we will just have to wait and see won't we. For all we know it could be any of the two or both. They just said new armour and gear and weapons. And I believe I'm reading the post by STS just fine :)
Come to think of it I every expansion I've lived to see has something that's new and mythic related. So I doubt this one will be any different; what that mythic something is, I have no idea. Just sharing some of my logic and reasoning

baddiva
01-15-2014, 08:26 PM
It's probably that arcane bow every rogue has been dreaming of :3

P.s. The thread is about new mythic armour :D (just a reminder lol)

Yeh... Sorry... :)

Bout mythic armor, i have absolutely no clue... Added more mythics item would make a chance to loot specific myth item from crates become smaller i think... How if we hoping to get lv41 myth armor, but instead we keeps getting lv 26-31 myth item... It would be the same as arcane rarity...

Just my thoughts