PDA

View Full Version : Option to confirm changes to skill respec before charging plat.

Pandamoni
01-16-2014, 03:01 PM
I can't tell you how many times I've been distracted and opened the wrong skill or chosen the wrong upgrade when respec'ing my build. I would like an option to clear changes if I'm not happy with them or to confirm them before changes are accepted. I end up wasting quite a bit of plat by making the wrong changes and having to buy another respec.

Zealouzs
01-16-2014, 03:03 PM
I can't tell you how many times I've been distracted and opened the wrong skill or chosen the wrong upgrade when respec'ing my build. I would like an option to clear changes if I'm not happy with them or to confirm them before changes are accepted. I end up wasting quite a bit of plat by making the wrong changes and having to buy another respec.

THIS!!!!

Soundlesskill
01-16-2014, 03:09 PM
Could easily be abused. A good suggestion would be the 5 regret buttons.

Pandamoni
01-16-2014, 03:11 PM
What do you mean it could be abused? In PL we had the option to clear changes while the respec window was still opened. It allowed us to change build, then hit clear before closing out the respec window and make the changes we really wanted. Once you closed the respec window your changes were set in stone but while it was opened we could always change it. Can you explain in what way it could be "abused"?

Rare
01-16-2014, 03:12 PM
Could easily be abused. A good suggestion would be the 5 regret buttons.

I'm also interested to see how it could be abused. You can't leave the screen without confirming.

Milan Lame Man
01-17-2014, 01:09 AM
It would be nice but

I end up wasting quite a bit of plat
Answer right there ;-)
Not a top priority to say the least.

What would be totally awesome is 24 hours of free respecs for 5 plat. Or 2 hours... a respec elixir... also from Shazbot... :positive:

Anarchist
01-17-2014, 01:46 AM
Yeah a respec elixir will be the best solution, so you can also test the new build you did.

Pay more attention when you respec and that solves it all panda.

Energizeric
01-17-2014, 03:53 AM
I have a different, but somewhat similar request. I'd like to see a way to change my build slightly without having to start from scratch. I don't mind paying the same 5 plat, but it's a pain to have to redo everything just because I want to move one skill point to something else.

Rare
01-17-2014, 06:43 AM
Yeah a respec elixir will be the best solution, so you can also test the new build you did.

Pay more attention when you respec and that solves it all panda.

Life happens sometimes. Fingers slip. Phones lag. Children touch your screen.

Prahasit Prahi
01-17-2014, 07:18 AM
Yesterday was the first time I reset my skills using platinum and while resetting it didn't show the confirm button and I too agree with this we need to have a confirm button

A month Samhayne said that with the update of a new client there will be confirmation to the platinum usage in game hope then it would fix!!

Anarchist
01-17-2014, 10:40 AM
You prefer to have a confirm button that when you have finish ask you if are ok with the build and you click ok but when you test it you don't like it so you pay extra 5plat to respec and you continue paying 5 plats till when you are fine with the build...

OR
A respec elixir that solves both the problem of finding the correct build and that of the confirmation

???

Personally i will go with the respec elixir.

Giuewek
01-17-2014, 10:48 AM
Yeah we need a respec elixir

Alcrexx
01-17-2014, 11:28 AM
Yes. Same goes to buying elixir through elixir button in-game, (correct me if I am wrong) they automatically start the elixir timer. Need to make a confirmation menu before buying an elixir.

An idea that needs to be thought of it I guess.

Rare
01-17-2014, 02:52 PM
That's what free respec weekends are for. Otherwise, pay the plat. IMO.