PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Boss Achievement

AvidLegend
01-16-2014, 03:46 PM
Trying to get my true legend achievement and stuck on not being able to get forgotten boss achievements. Contact customer support and this is what they said.

JAN 16, 2014 | 12:19PM CST
Gnosis replied:
Hello,

Thank you for your ticket! I’m sorry you are unhappy with you being unable to get an achievement. While we do sympathize with you it is important to understand that the Customer Support department exists to help players with account issues, premium currency problems, and technical issues.

I will definitely forward your feedback to the designers but we highly recommend you post your feedback and complaints on our public forums here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forum.php
The forums are monitored by developers and they are sensitive to player complaints such as yours. Again, thank you for your ticket and we appreciate your understanding!

Any developers on here that can help with this issue? Removing this achievement seems fairly easy.

Xyzther
01-16-2014, 04:06 PM
You don't need this achievement for true legend

Fusionstrike
01-16-2014, 04:07 PM
Is it possible to tell which achievements actually count towards bounty? Or any of the roll-up achievements for that matter? "Titan Slayer" says "earn all Bounty achievements" but Forgotten Treasure Boss actually doesn't count. It seems like this is only going to mislead players like the OP that they can't finish these achievements when they really can. It would be better if the game didn't trick them into giving up before they even try.

Caiahar
01-16-2014, 06:34 PM
Is it possible to tell which achievements actually count towards bounty? Or any of the roll-up achievements for that matter? "Titan Slayer" says "earn all Bounty achievements" but Forgotten Treasure Boss actually doesn't count. It seems like this is only going to mislead players like the OP that they can't finish these achievements when they really can. It would be better if the game didn't trick them into giving up before they even try.
Yep, I didn't finish the forgotten boss. Yet I have Titan Slayer
Also, I think the Halloween one where you beat "Smack-o-Lantern" doesn't count.

AvidLegend
01-16-2014, 06:44 PM
So then only ones I'm missing are crafting dragon sets which I thought those didnt count either but I guess they do?

Shonex
01-16-2014, 07:36 PM
Hmm... not sure about this. This has nothing to do with your post though... but isn't sharing the answers from the support against the STS terms of service? I think I recived a warning for this in the past. Any contact you made with the support must not be shared(on the forums or anywhere...), or something like that.

darthdlo
01-16-2014, 08:03 PM
if it says 0 aps for achieving then itprob doesnt go toward true legend

AvidLegend
01-16-2014, 08:44 PM
I'm not aware if against ToS but was needed in order to prove that it was in fact legit. And it is relevant because my goal is true legend and both the dragon vanity achieves and the forgotten boss are standing in my way. Because the sets are a huge money pit and considered optional I believe they said the achievement was only to obtain the ring. Not to count towards true legend. But without them I can't get it as of now so I want a dev to reply and tell me what's up since support got me no where.

AvidLegend
01-19-2014, 04:29 AM
Bump developer comment requested