PDA

View Full Version : New ideas for Pets in future updates?

MrWeasley
01-16-2014, 05:00 PM
I been playing this game since the lvl 15 cap and i have a few ideas to throw out there for future pets/updates

*Evolutionary Pet
-Pets hatch from eggs..So they should start off as baby's and grow bigger as their level increases
-Also once reached certain levels they evolve into something bigger/Different look to them as their stats increase
-Also have more than once special ability once they evolve and gain better stats

*Increase stats of pet using Gems
-Players are aloud to increase their armor/weapon/jewelry stats by using gems, Should also be aloud to do that with pets since they are already un-tradeable once hatched.
- Just like crafting, add gem to pet and wait for it to finish before being able to use.
-Also it they can be just like armor/weapons, Legendary pet-2 sockets, Mythic pets - 3 sockets and so on.

New Dragon expansion soon to come ..
-Would be awesome to have a pet pertaining to those maps..Like a dragon..and yes their are several dragon pets already, but i am talking about a realistic looking dragon, like spiked tail, fire breathing, realistic looking dragon, most likely would be an Arcane Pet.

* Update on amount it costs to feed a Pet and how quickly you have to keep feeding it.
-I have noticed lately that once you feed your pet, you do 2 runs in the mine and its already hungry
-Very expensive to feed a pet, Especially for low level new comers who do not have much money
-It seems every 10 minutes you are spending almost 1k to feed your pet..if capped...and you are farming or doing runs.

these are just a few ideas on future updates for pets that i had in mind....What do you guys think!?

steven_soj
01-16-2014, 05:38 PM
Agree but how about the pet who was aled max level it can't if the pet need some evolve will be take so much time to update

Anarchist
01-17-2014, 01:37 AM
The fact pets do get hungry fast promotes rotation which promotes having a large number of pets which implicates buying them and this helps economy.