PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 56 Full int Mage stats and build

SillyJuan
01-16-2014, 06:39 PM
I have a lvl 56 mage and I bought it a charmin' set. These are my stats and you can see its all int. Should I put 67 in dex and get a dmg ring or stay full int?

Well I would like to start off that I do fairly good against 1vs1 mage and bird. With mage I nuke and bird I kite. The prob is that bear fights could take a while at times and I would like some tips on how to battle these OP things. This is my current skill build. Not sure if I should stay with 5 ms and just use that on dbuffs. IDK, takings suggestions and any tips. Thanks!

winterblood
01-16-2014, 08:04 PM
Now, I recommend put 1 on ms and 1 on ice storm rest into weakness , also put 67 dex
For bears, try heal after they hs/stuns, try use drain (or your nuke combo) after you use your debuffs

IGN Storm
01-16-2014, 09:43 PM
5 Weakness is alot better than 5 MS

Don't forget to add a point to Icestorm; Bonus Damage + Extra Freeze

67 Dex is argueabely better than pure int, you get more dodge, crit, hit%, and armour in exchange for ~8 skill damage

Laar
01-25-2014, 07:32 PM
5 Weakness is alot better than 5 MS

Don't forget to add a point to Icestorm; Bonus Damage + Extra Freeze

67 Dex is argueabely better than pure int, you get more dodge, crit, hit%, and armour in exchange for ~8 skill damage

You can also chose to drop the ice storm to have a 5 Weakness and still have 1 MS

Trenton
01-25-2014, 08:34 PM
You can also chose to drop the ice storm to have a 5 Weakness and still have 1 MS Haha good catch Laar.

Yea you'd have to have 4 weakness and 1 ms. Silly Storm