PDA

View Full Version : Android bug at the Keeper

ciss
11-24-2010, 12:38 PM
Ok, so I tried everything, I installed, uninstalled, updated every time, still the same bug.
At the keeper (only there), when I return through the portal, always it gets me out of the game (on the main screen of the phone, and game closed).
Only through that portal, and only when I return from the Keeper in the Final Lap.

Please fix it, I never get the chance to finish a run unless the keeper is left in the end..

I run the game with my Android HTC Desire, Froyo 2.2, rooted.

Fyrce
11-24-2010, 09:17 PM
That sucks and I hope it gets fixed.

However, you can try to rejoin that game using JOIN GAME. If you know it's a consistent problem, you can also make sure there's a friend in your group. When you get back in, JOIN your friend.

I used to crash out at Plasma Pyramid a lot and I went back a couple times and I still crash out. iPad. I also crash out of Shadows a lot. Since Plasma was a pretty consistent crash, I got to where I friended someone pretty much when I started playing. It doesn't fix the crash but helps a LITTLE bit. Only a little bit, because it really liked to crash at the boss and it usually means I missed out on a boss or two.

Omglolwtfbbq
11-25-2010, 09:59 AM
I also have crashing problems when fighting keeper.
after 3 to 5 minutes of fighting him and he has like 5% health left, my frame rate slowly decreases to 0.5 fps and then crashes to the springboard :(
This happened 3 times already and it's reeaally annoying.
Device: iTouch 3rd gen 8gb (same hardware as the 2g) running iOS 3.1.2 (for app compatibility reasons :P)

ciss
11-26-2010, 04:04 AM
bump devs, please release a hotfix!!! This happens to me on a regular basis!!! Crash at the keeper when leaving the portal!!! Please advise!