PDA

View Full Version : [GUIDE] How to Record Android Screen, NO ROOT.

largecommand
01-16-2014, 10:31 PM
I made this really quick...my first commentary. A detailed guide on how to record your android device screen and then be able to edit it later on the computer. Was requested by a number of people..

As always leave your compliments, criticism, improvements needed, your dogs name in the comments

:)

P.S lemme know how I did for my first commentary EVER!

http://youtu.be/xGR68svJeJ8

lakersrockftw
01-17-2014, 12:26 AM
Pretty good :D

Schnitzel
01-17-2014, 01:20 AM
so..as in take a screenshot while playing pl?
(i could never do that with my gs3 while playing pl...)

THANK YOU!

dudetus
01-17-2014, 02:04 AM

THANK YOU!

No, actual video recorder. As in u play PL, there comes a video of u playing PL.

Good guide, thx!

largecommand
01-17-2014, 07:57 AM

THANK YOU!

No, actual video recorder. As in u play PL, there comes a video of u playing PL.

Good guide, thx!

The picture I was saying I was going to take a screenie of the ezvid home page and basically tell you what buttons do what, instead I just googled in a picture.

Spyce
01-17-2014, 08:45 AM
Great guide, thanks!

quantionus
01-17-2014, 11:33 AM
just downloaded the apps and now i ll check the video and i may post my first video here :D if i can...

quantionus
01-17-2014, 11:48 AM
here my first problem comes as i expected :) so i recorded a video using mirrorop but i cant see it on my pc

largecommand
01-17-2014, 12:20 PM
here my first problem comes as i expected :) so i recorded a video using mirrorop but i cant see it on my pc

As in you can't see the file of the video?

If it is the file, first click the new project button, bottom left side, right above timeline and below music, one you click new project, your old one will be saved automatically. Then you may open it via Computer--> My EzVid

InvisibilityLtd
04-07-2014, 10:22 AM
Screen mirroring does work but it's quite complicated and you need to be at our PC for it to work. It's much easier just to use a non-root screen recorder. You need a PC to complete the installation but thereafter you can record without the USB cable. There are a couple available on Android now. I recommend Recordable:

http://recordable.mobi/app

... but you can see the full list here:

http://recordable.mobi/compare

boscharun
07-22-2014, 09:03 PM
Starting KitKat and above, android has screen recording capabilities inbuilt. The usual way needs you to install android sdk and manually run adb commands. But for an easier once click way, see this-
http://www.skipser.com/p/2/p/record-screen-video-in-android.html

It basically boils down to -
- Download and unzip a zip file.
- Connect phone to PC via usb.
- Double click on "RecordScreen.bat" to start recording.

Smithyyy
07-23-2014, 12:01 AM
nice guide

or you could just tape gopro to ur head and record while playing pl loo

synfullmagic_23110
07-23-2014, 12:25 AM
nice guide

or you could just tape gopro to ur head and record while playing pl loo

I trai dat, mah mum saids i luuk stewpid
:((

CheifR
12-01-2014, 11:50 AM
I made this really quick...my first commentary. A detailed guide on how to record your android device screen and then be able to edit it later on the computer. Was requested by a number of people..

As always leave your compliments, criticism, improvements needed, your dogs name in the comments

:)

P.S lemme know how I did for my first commentary EVER!

http://youtu.be/xGR68svJeJ8
What's the YouTube link

Dogs name: Beauty and Bossie

largecommand
12-01-2014, 11:51 AM
Youtube.com/LargeComander

Latest video is the one you're looking for.

decompile
12-04-2014, 11:58 AM
you dont record your android screen, you show your android screen on computer and u record ur computer screen.... why ppl dont root? android is nothing w/o root tho.... ofc you can use this if u r scared to root or your device is too weak to run recording apps.... in that case buy a better phone!

largecommand
12-04-2014, 01:04 PM
you dont record your android screen, you show your android screen on computer and u record ur computer screen.... why ppl dont root? android is nothing w/o root tho.... ofc you can use this if u r scared to root or your device is too weak to run recording apps.... in that case buy a better phone!
I have my phone rooted, it was so simple, all I had to do is connect it to the laptop and press "go". The only downside is that It will void your warranty

CheifR
12-06-2014, 09:01 PM

If I wanted to use my computer I would've just rooted it from there. Ty for help though

Rodder
12-06-2014, 11:43 PM
Never nerf a thread that has Sheriff in it again in your life.

decompile
12-07-2014, 11:15 AM
Well, warrantly does nothing for me, if your screen goes broken they wont repair for free, if you get stuck to boot they fix but every one can do same as phone's warrantly place... just google your problem and phone model and you find it there^^