PDA

View Full Version : Plat Purchase - Payer rights?

MaestroMaster
01-17-2014, 02:27 AM
Lately there has been people posting their plat purchases and their entitlement due to them spending rl money. These group has been making quite a fuss to bend sts to their will by threats of quitting bla bla bla. If we can manipulate sts cause we're a paying customer, well it speaks volumes for this game itself. Fyi Sts, do check your records and see..do I not spend rl money? Do I not pay you? Since I'm also paying can I also petition to have players banned? Well this is the impression you're giving me. Or how bout someone give me a figure outright? 100k plat? 500k?
At the moment the general vibe that is given is only plat buyers so called 'voices' will be heard and non plat buyers burn? Might as well rename forums- pay per thread. Since those who don't pay is not worth your attention.
BTW I live in a country where 1.7k plat cost 300 and with zero plat offers, so I reckon the amount I spent 'DESERVES' attention. Can I have someone banned?? Pretty pleaseeee

NON PAYING CUSTOMERS DONT BOTHER REPLYING TO THIS THREAD......COZ U DID NOT BUY THE RIGHTS.

Titanfall
01-17-2014, 03:24 AM
Just because you paid does not give you the right to ban people, or get rewarded. Sts don't FORCE you to pay, neither do they ask you. When you buy platinum, your the on buying it no ones making you. If you want someone banned go contact support with a good reason.

Hoardseeker
01-17-2014, 03:30 AM
Just because you paid does not give you the right to ban people, or get rewarded. Sts don't FORCE you to pay, neither do they ask you. When you buy platinum, your the on buying it no ones making you. If you want someone banned go contact support with a good reason.
This! Contact E-Mail: Support@spacetimestudios.com

They will help you :) Good Luck! :)

Anarchist
01-17-2014, 03:38 AM
You getting it wrong or you are trying to manipulate things...

Plat buyers came into question when someone said that it's people that don't spend a penny on the game that are complaining so much. So some people felt entitled to show that they buy plats and are promoting stg to take actions on dummy farmers.

1. You can't manipulate stg even do you spend the salary of a average worker in a day on plats.
It's just like a fat dude saying Mcdonalds should put more cocacola in the waste cups cause he eats their buggers everyday. Nobody will listen to you.

2. Cheaters are a pain in the arse not only for plat buyers but also for non plat buyers.
The only way you can divide the factions is into Cheaters and Fair players.

3. If a players thinks ( And i know some of you do think so but can't say it cause it is a dumb thing to say) he is more entitled than others cause he spends his lifesavings on the bits and numbers displayed on his screen he is talking bs cause we are a community and only together we can make stg change things we don't like.

utpal
01-17-2014, 03:49 AM
plz say that this is a sarcasm

MaestroMaster
01-17-2014, 04:03 AM

Plat buyers came into question when someone said that it's people that don't spend a penny on the game that are complaining so much. So some people felt entitled to show that they buy plats and are promoting stg to take actions on dummy farmers.

1. You can't manipulate stg even do you spend the salary of a average worker in a day on plats.
It's just like a fat dude saying Mcdonalds should put more cocacola in the waste cups cause he eats their buggers everyday. Nobody will listen to you.

2. Cheaters are a pain in the arse not only for plat buyers but also for non plat buyers.

3. If a players thinks ( And i know some of you do think so but can't say it cause it is a dumb thing to say) he is more entitled than others cause he spends his lifesavings on the bits and numbers displayed on his screen he is talking bs cause we are a community and only together we can make stg change things we don't like.

Well some are blatantly taking screenshots of their plat transaction and threatening to quit/not spend unless they get what they want? That pretty much sums it up for me. Don't get me wrong unlike them, I'm not here to show my E-wealth...seriously 10k irl won't get you anywher..cept maybe a few AL fanboi. LMFAO...gogo lets flaunt our E-wealth

bhutkeyur
01-17-2014, 04:45 AM
For plat user - Plat user and STS both are two sides of coin. Both need each other. Noone force them to buy plat or play STS games. People start this game based on first impression "Free to play, Best mobile MMO of the year" - they even dont know what is plat when they start game.

Some people linked their account ss but when? They feel extremely ignored or very dissatisfied and annoyed by game company. Something in game is ethically wrong and what they asking is solve it. If you called it threatening - you should reconsider your thoughts.

Solid
01-17-2014, 06:52 AM
Apparently, spending more boosts your ego.

nelson131
01-17-2014, 08:09 AM
I hope this is sarcasm..........anyway, safi's response is great and really gives us another perspective into this game. Kudos!

Emmacheese
01-17-2014, 08:11 AM

Couldn't of said it better, you might want to read the whole thread to get an idea of it, we also stated that non plat spenders have the same rights. You can't just get someone banned for no reason so pipe down.

Joncheese
01-17-2014, 08:23 AM
Lately there has been people posting their plat purchases and their entitlement due to them spending rl money. These group has been making quite a fuss to bend sts to their will by threats of quitting bla bla bla. If we can manipulate sts cause we're a paying customer, well it speaks volumes for this game itself. Fyi Sts, do check your records and see..do I not spend rl money? Do I not pay you? Since I'm also paying can I also petition to have players banned? Well this is the impression you're giving me. Or how bout someone give me a figure outright? 100k plat? 500k?
At the moment the general vibe that is given is only plat buyers so called 'voices' will be heard and non plat buyers burn? Might as well rename forums- pay per thread. Since those who don't pay is not worth your attention.
BTW I live in a country where 1.7k plat cost 300 and with zero plat offers, so I reckon the amount I spent 'DESERVES' attention. Can I have someone banned?? Pretty pleaseeee

NON PAYING CUSTOMERS DONT BOTHER REPLYING TO THIS THREAD......COZ U DID NOT BUY THE RIGHTS.

Let's look at the facts:

1. You are in the same guild as one if the accused hence you are protecting them.
2. You have totally missed the initial argument.
3. You clearly don't care about things being fair.

The people that you speak of are trying to voice their opinions. They are not using the amount of money they spend as a weapon, they are trying to prove a point. Something you have missed. Like any company STS have listened to their share holders/their contributors. Every single plat purchaser has a right to a voice IMO, and as you can see most of Us are on the same page. Only reason you aren't is because everything for you is revolving Round your GM.

We are trying to make a fair game. One that actually has a top spot holder that has truly worked for their number 1 spot and that hasn't cheated.

If you for one moment had thought about the fair element of this game and it actually affected you, I'm pretty sure that you would be on the opposing side, but it benefits you to disagree for the affor mentioned reasons.

And as you say 'this speaks for the game itself'.... Yes it does. It says that they're fair. Unlike you. If you have a problem take it up with STS, they'll listen..... and act accordingly.

Joncheese
01-17-2014, 08:25 AM
Apparently, spending more boosts your ego.

Apparently so does spot blocking and placing Locked crates on the CS for millions so that some poor noob will spend his hard earned gold on a crate that he thinks contains something special.

Coming from the man with the biggest ego in the game this made me LOL

Hinataa
01-17-2014, 08:33 AM
No one reallye can "bann" person. U can just come to STS with facts n proofs n ask them to investigate, what they do after that is their choice. Don't give anyone reason to report u. And this has nth to do with plat spenders or non plat players, in this case, on subject u made this thrrad about, i think what was done (which i don't really know, cause sts don't discuss those things) was smth whole AL community would agree on. This problem didn't pop up yesterday or 2 days ago. I myself am tryin for about 5months to change self farmers spots in this game. Ur raging is understood(because as i understand it affected ur GM or friend),but flaming n manipulating with words, its not good way to do it. If ur friend is or was one of those ppl who self farm, instead of flaming here when something is done about it u should have give advice to ur friend to stop doing that. This way ure supporting ur friend, GM, or whatever to do smth really unfair, instead of helping him/her learn new fair ways to achieve what she/he wants.

I really think its unfair u made post like this, n i wonder do u, yourself believe in it, or are u making this thread for other reasons?

Joncheese
01-17-2014, 08:38 AM
Well some are blatantly taking screenshots of their plat transaction and threatening to quit/not spend unless they get what they want? That pretty much sums it up for me. Don't get me wrong unlike them, I'm not here to show my E-wealth...seriously 10k irl won't get you anywher..cept maybe a few AL fanboi. LMFAO...gogo lets flaunt our E-wealth

Simple solution.......... STOP CHEATING AND THESE ISSUES WONT HAPPEN. just sayin.

Samhayne
01-17-2014, 08:48 AM
Hey gang,

First, please check the forum rules regarding petitions: we do not allow them. Such demands don't promote a friendly forum environment. If you want to correspond with us regarding an account issue, please email or send a private message.

As others have said, no you cannot have someone banned. The most you could do is tip us off to start an investigation.

Back to the game, we strive to create fun, engaging content that will surprise and delight all of our customers, paying or not. The game needs everyone for a healthy environment.

If that doesn't address your concern, then drop me a PM.

Thread closed.