PDA

View Full Version : noob hosts FTW!!

Arterra
11-24-2010, 08:22 PM
Im playing with some guy called Crazyforwater.

Ordinarily he would seem like an ok guy. But he got me mad today. While doing keeper, i am the one taking aggro and getting blasted away at. So i go ahead and lock him in place, and when the shield falls i run in and spam skills (as bird) (until they have a clear method of breaking the shield I feel no shame in this). When he is down to like a sliver of hp, i have him locked again, i get booted for reason "stop running around". not even any warnings.

I did go and question his intelligence and tactical knowledge, even went as far to suggest he had been born in the mynas gen and if he was practicing on the knowledge that loot is better in small groups.
ignored

</vent>

Lesrider
11-24-2010, 08:41 PM
Lol sorry but it's kinda funny. Stupid but funny.

Kurlz
11-24-2010, 09:02 PM
Lol sorry but it's kinda funny. Stupid but funny.

^^agreed. if you want somebody to run with, im not a d-bag...i wont be playin in ao3 for a few levels, but ill run the other levels.

MoarPewPew
11-24-2010, 10:28 PM
Arterra if if makes you feel better I get booted for the (insert random letter ) reason still...

Also I would never boot you. :) (I just try and kill you with exploding barrels) rofl

Lesrider
11-24-2010, 10:30 PM
Ugh what is with some players and the barrels? I'll get all my buffs up and someone will stomp a barrel right in fron of me. Soooo frustrating as a Mage -- I rely on my buffs to stay alive!

smoae
11-24-2010, 11:08 PM
Lol I got a great boot story...

Lonearcher pm's me asking "how much for your level 10 pink"
I was busy atm so I didnt respond
About 10 minutes later I joined his game
He boots me with the reason, "T"
I don't think he was mad because I didn't respond, probably because I didn't have power armor or something.
Anyway afterwards I pm him saying, "There goes your chance of getting my level 10 pink"
He didn't respond, but I have a feeling he was mad lol

Arterra
11-24-2010, 11:29 PM
Lol I got a great boot story...

Lonearcher pm's me asking "how much for your level 10 pink"
I was busy atm so I didnt respond
About 10 minutes later I joined his game
He boots me with the reason, "T"
I don't think he was mad because I didn't respond, probably because I didn't have power armor or something.
Anyway afterwards I pm him saying, "There goes your chance of getting my level 10 pink"
He didn't respond, but I have a feeling he was mad lol

lol U are the one with the lv10 pink?? nice thing to just throw at people...
It's not that i am looking for a game people, its that Crazywhatevs-name got me mad. technically a </vent> thread, but in general it is a topic of concern. i hope he got a darn green...

Kurlz
11-25-2010, 12:04 AM
lol U are the one with the lv10 pink?? nice thing to just throw at people...
It's not that i am looking for a game people, its that Crazywhatevs-name got me mad. technically a </vent> thread, but in general it is a topic of concern. i hope he got a darn green...

really? id hope he got a grey

Arterra
11-25-2010, 12:06 AM
really? id hope he got a grey

i think thats not possible from keeper... best we can hope for is that he disconnected right before it died lol

Pharcyde
11-25-2010, 12:36 AM
i think thats not possible from keeper... best we can hope for is that he disconnected right before it died lol

Cough*happened to me 7 times now today*Cough.