PDA

View Full Version : Idea to all people who open crates

Prahasit Prahi
01-17-2014, 07:10 AM
Hello everyone!!

Many platinum users get loss opening crates many times compared to profit so many people loot crappy pinks which don't even give out 1k
A small idea from my side is that if u feel like opening locked crates just create a new toon using platinum I mean an extra character slot and just level up ur toon to say like level 10,11,12..., and start opening crates and u may get pinks now which will worth atleast 10k if u get any bow or staff they are worth 10k-15k rather than a level 36 item worth 500gold
so that u may atleast get the gold worth the locked crate you bought for.

As many say that we can loot arcane or mythic at any level so if you are lucky you may get arcane or mythic at any level.

Many people might already know this idea and would get angry now on me as I've let this idea open to everyone now.

thankyou.

Prahi

drawfflerz
01-17-2014, 07:21 AM
Thanks prahi :)

Ebezaanec
01-17-2014, 07:34 AM
Yep.. If you tell more and more people.. Guess what? The pinks that were originally that price will drop in value since way more people are trying to compete with your method.

Prahasit Prahi
01-17-2014, 07:38 AM
Yep.. If you tell more and more people.. Guess what? The pinks that were originally that price will drop in value since way more people are trying to compete with your method.

Yes I know people hate me but even though I posted because today one of my friend got bored and opened locks and got crappy pinks and was dissapointed so atleast after seeing this post some a few people may get benifited that's it atleast few may feel happy

drawfflerz
01-17-2014, 07:42 AM
Dont be mad bro. All people want to make money right ;)

moot
01-17-2014, 07:58 AM
Good tip Prahi. People just so used to the myth that they can only loot mythic and arcane items at endgame level.

Rare
01-17-2014, 01:54 PM

Its already happened. Remember last season when a bonechill twink bow could sell for ~200k (and more)

Its actually good for me. Now I don't feel so bad opening on my main in case I get red letter day (yeah right)

xXz21
01-17-2014, 02:19 PM
i think all people do it. or many. good guide :)

Energizeric
01-17-2014, 05:56 PM
Yup, tell everyone where your treasure is buried, and then complain when you go there to get it and it's missing. This is just like those "merching guide" posts.

MetalForce
01-17-2014, 08:26 PM
I love these selfish fools who yell at ppl for helping others out... buncha negative nancy's.

Ebezaanec
01-17-2014, 09:11 PM
I love these selfish fools who yell at ppl for helping others out... buncha negative nancy's.

Odd how your post is more negative than everyone else's.

Second, we aren't "yelling" at anyone. There are no caps, no exclaimation, no harsh tone. How can you tell a simple warning from yelling on the forums?

Nagin
01-18-2014, 12:45 AM
Meh why post this on forums prahi?

Kakashis
01-18-2014, 01:46 AM
Haha today was weird with gems too! One moment normal price, next thing you know market sold out!

Fauksuras
01-18-2014, 02:47 AM

They aren't yelling, just stating a fact. In this game making gold (vast amounts anyway) in game means is hard, so if you reveal your secrets, guess what? Everybody does ii, and then in come the threads about how tough it is to make money.

Wonder how much McCraw is selling for these days.

Prahasit Prahi
01-18-2014, 03:40 AM
Haha today was weird with gems too! One moment normal price, next thing you know market sold out!

I knew the news yesterday a 3,4hrs before

Bought 30gems each of different kind that time glacial was 2k lol and today morning when i woke everything was too high and sold out all :)

Haligali
01-18-2014, 04:22 AM
Yup, tell everyone where your treasure is buried, and then complain when you go there to get it and it's missing. This is just like those "merching guide" posts.

Lol@those merchant mental trainings, "keep calm" "set your goals".

Energizeric
01-18-2014, 03:52 PM

They are not helping anyone. These methods stop working once you tell everyone, so then it just becomes false information.

MetalForce
01-18-2014, 04:27 PM
Bah! Your all over reacting to these "merch tips". They will still work, even if you post it on forums. There are still plenty of ppl who don't read forums that you will make your money off of, and most ppl who do read the forums won't take the advice. I'm just pointing out that everytime someone makes a thread that tells ppl tips on how to make gold, there's always responses of "now it won't work" or "thanks for giving it away". Which is silly.

Anarchist
01-18-2014, 04:48 PM
Apart from the fact this merching tip is ridicolously obvious and every plat buyer knows it...Why even post it? now even the goblins in the gold mine know it....

matanofx
01-18-2014, 05:06 PM
Many of you are making too much of a big deal about it, i promise you this post wont change anything.

Even if less open at lvl36 theres still 35 other lvls to open crates at, theyre not ALL gonna lvl to exactly 12 and start opening, also not everyone care that much.

I think what was posted here was already widely known and for those who dont know.. theyre probably not active forumers anyway and blah blah blah im out peace =]