PDA

View Full Version : Furballs Quest glitched or am I missing something?

Kingzila
01-17-2014, 09:16 AM
So I've been doing this quest for about and hour now and have killed more then 500 of each furball in lost vill and still it's says 0/50 am I missing something or is this quest just glitched? I'm not a huge farmer in humania so forgive my "nubbyness"

Roberto077
01-17-2014, 09:17 AM
It's the boss Fur Gee, not the little trash mobs

Kingzila
01-17-2014, 09:20 AM
It's the boss Fur Gee, not the little trash mobs

Ok see I was hoping it was not him ugh. Whelp that's not getting farmed hahah.

Thanks for the information

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
01-17-2014, 11:13 AM
Doesn't only have to be in lost villas. That would take for ever! You can kill the humania bosses in other levels and it will still count.

Suentous PO
01-17-2014, 11:34 AM
Doesn't only have to be in lost villas. That would take for ever! You can kill the humania bosses in other levels and it will still count.
Not entirely true.
There are only three maps that can work towards furball quest, lost villas ( the worst place because fur gee is a rare random spawn), South point, and monster bash (where fur gee gives you 2 at a time instead of one).
Other bosses won't count towards quest.

BroadCastle
01-17-2014, 11:35 AM

The only boss which actually counts is Fur Gee as mentioned, located in South Pointe Village level.

Suentous PO
01-17-2014, 11:40 AM
The only boss which actually counts is Fur Gee as mentioned, located in South Pointe Village level.
He does random spawn in lost villa. Fastest way is monster bash cuts the time in half as long as you have plat.

Chopper
01-17-2014, 12:19 PM
During HUmania Cap, i farmed South Pointe hundreds and hundreds of times. Made a small fortune selling these Blue Diamonds. Now i never want to run that map again LOL

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
01-17-2014, 01:02 PM

Not entirely true.
There are only three maps that can work towards furball quest, lost villas ( the worst place because fur gee is a rare random spawn), South point, and monster bash (where fur gee gives you 2 at a time instead of one).

:)~

Fusionstrike
01-17-2014, 01:10 PM
Not entirely true.

Just to be clear, this is the right answer. Kill Fur Gee at Lost Villas or Monster Bash, or kill Boo Gee in South Pointe Village. I have done this quest many times, and I find the fastest way (without spending plat) is to just do South Pointe runs. You can also look to join a South Pointe game already in progress to cut down the time.

BroadCastle
01-17-2014, 01:45 PM
I'm sorry for incomplete info (by the way when I was typing that, Suentous PO's post wasnt there yet) I honestly forgot about Monster Bash, since there is no big point to play that plat map anymore :). If anymone wants to do that quest (I only do it passively on all allowed chars, in case to get furballs when I occasionaly happen to run there), South pointe is the only place I recommend.