PDA

View Full Version : noob question

skrapicoco
01-17-2014, 10:57 PM
is it possible to uncraft the crafted 3pc red ring?

IGN Storm
01-17-2014, 11:00 PM
Im only about 50% sure about this but I heard that you can uncraft it by equipping the ring and your 3 elite vanities. Or it is equipping red dragon set and the ring

TEOKILLO
01-17-2014, 11:02 PM
Im only about 50% sure about this but I heard that you can uncraft it by equipping the ring and your 3 elite vanities. Or it is equipping red dragon set and the ring

100% sure this does not work^ but u can get a new ring from prince

VVake
01-17-2014, 11:02 PM
Its possible to uncraft it. And im also not certain but im pretty sure what 'IGN storm' said is correct.

skrapicoco
01-17-2014, 11:20 PM
Thanks for the replies

Its true tou can get another elite ring
I'm not sure about decrafting it though. I tried selling it then equipped the crafted red set but no chance of getting red ring alone

TEOKILLO
01-17-2014, 11:33 PM
Oh yeah. Thats not possible..not sure why you would wanna do that though when its not stashable anyway

skrapicoco
01-17-2014, 11:58 PM
I wanna try using drag ring only without elite. I guess I will just get another drag set and not gonna craft it

TEOKILLO
01-18-2014, 12:01 AM
Edit: Wow i fail posted lol

BroadCastle
01-18-2014, 05:37 AM
Why do you guys call your threads "noob question" or like that so often? :D :D

No, seriously, by naming the issue in thread name, you allow others to search the answer once they have same problem. Noob question says nothing, especially when your question is definitely not noob one ;)

Extreme
01-18-2014, 06:18 AM
Have you tried emailing support? I think they should be able to get you one more, hope you have that luck.

Bonthan
01-18-2014, 07:55 AM
Thanks for bringing that up Castle. You are not the only one that has noticed this.

Also, a proper necro with relevant information relating to content in thread is a great way to keep information all neat and tidy instead of multiple threads repeating same information over and over and in turn, with a proper title, makes it easy to search for said information. I have never seen necro police anywhere else like we have here.

Example
Title: ring of valiant glory
Post: I have searched ring of valiant glory and have not found the information I am looking for. Below are the links I found. Can anyone point me in the proper direction?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?129633-ring-of-valiant-glory-question&highlight=Ring+valiant

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85901-Question-Ring-of-Valiant-Glory&highlight=Ring+valiant

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?112112-Black-ring-of-valiant-glory&highlight=Ring+valiant

Now all the threads that come up for this subject that have been titled properly are contained in one thread, even a link to a guide is included here. Sorry skrapicoco, about derailing your thread. I've just noticed that some people around here need an introductory Internet forum class.

Edit: The biggest headache I have is that a lot of our terms are 3 letters and overlooked in search.....int, str, dex, pvp, fox