PDA

View Full Version : 71 Elite Weapon (BsM) must have set??

boomzkie
01-18-2014, 03:12 AM
Why sts didnt make a partner (Helm, Armor) for this cool 71 BsM Elite Weapon??

I think this 71 BsM Elite Weapon deserve to have a set in my own opinion or Change its lvl to 76 and be partner to Savage, Swift or Sharp so everyone who finish the quest would love to use this.. Like what sts did in 71 Humania Elite (just a suggestion)

VVake
01-18-2014, 03:28 AM
Might aswell they ain't doin nothin else for us, oh wait double xp weekends, cause we need those, cause we don't have enough time to level up
Im enjoying the double xp:)

BroadCastle
01-18-2014, 04:58 AM
Hello,

I was thinking about suggesting this last weeks. Since it's l71, I think it would be cool to make it part of either l71 bsm sets or even l70 crafted Tiki God sets. It also would be possible to make set from l71 elite and matching uncrafted black sragon set... but that wouldn't help much people.

I completely aree and support this idea. It's big shame, that as cool weapons as thole L71 quest elites are pretty useless in real fighting, sicne any set (even uncrafted tiki) is better.

Extreme
01-18-2014, 06:17 AM
Could only hope nowadays..

IGN Storm
01-18-2014, 11:50 AM
I thought it made a set with the corresponding black dragon gear :0

BroadCastle
01-18-2014, 11:57 AM
No, unfortunately it does not :) I use it on l71 bear and theres no bonus or anything.

lakersrockftw
01-18-2014, 12:20 PM
If they won't make a cap they won't make a set for this.

Fusionstrike
01-18-2014, 01:11 PM
It's really too bad these weapons don't form a set with anything. The crafted Dex set can be paired with the dragonet fire bow, for example, but the crossbone actually has better stats (due to completing the set). It really should be like the 76 elites that do form a set with crafted 75 stuff, making it worth getting and using the elite weapons stat-wise.

Energizeric
01-18-2014, 10:20 PM
The black dragon gear (uncrafted) does indeed match the look and style. Yes, there is no set bonus, but those are really the matching items. The weapons were won by completing the ichor quest, and the helm and armor dropped from that boss while doing the quest. So the 3 items together make a set.

Elitephonix
01-19-2014, 01:54 AM
The black dragon gear (uncrafted) does indeed match the look and style. Yes, there is no set bonus, but those are really the matching items. The weapons were won by completing the ichor quest, and the helm and armor dropped from that boss while doing the quest. So the 3 items together make a set.

Your talking about pl here, go to al if you want something that high tech.