PDA

View Full Version : Next season's mythics to look different on all classes

Asphiroth
01-18-2014, 03:37 AM
I think the next season's mythics should look different among the 3 classes. This season and last season's mythics looked best on the warrior (imo) and the three classes had the same visual aspects of the mythics. I think the warriors could stay with the same bulky idea, but i think the rogues should have some kind of tight, assassin armor. Sorcerers should have some cool looking robes!

Anarchist
01-18-2014, 04:57 AM
I would like to see extra large detailed bows for rogues.

A bow recarved from dragon bones should be big, in flame and red like hell, current mythic bow should be no match for the new bows.

Morholt
01-18-2014, 06:26 PM
Yea, it does look a bit like the mythic gear was designed for a warrior first and then altered for the rogue and mage.

The upgraded mythic gear doesn't look too bad when a mage is holding the mythic gun, though.

Energizeric
01-18-2014, 08:05 PM
I would like STS to do some more work on the animations for sorcerers when using a gun. A lot of the sorcerer armors have visual problems that look very odd and even sometimes distorted when using a gun. You cannot even see their face most of the time, and on the armors that have a big cape in the back, it ends up being distorted a bit when you turn them around and look from the back. Yet other armors like the founders sets look great with a gun. I'd like to see them do some work there since most sorcerers prefer a gun.