PDA

View Full Version : something awful has happened

StopDrop'N'Troll
01-18-2014, 01:06 PM
It all started a couple months ago

My account got hacked and my 36 was deleted by some dude, he stole 1m.

Presumably this same dude emailed me and said Tell anyone and ill do it again

I emailed support after that happened and just today a few months after it happened again. and says the same thing

i dont know how to solve this, i have a VERY secure password and have never told anyone and worst of all i have absolutely no idea of his toon name because ee havent talked

Xenobiotic
01-18-2014, 01:17 PM
Wait wait wait. How does someone HACK an account on a server-based game? Unless there is a dev/support/mod hacker, there is almost no possible way of you being hacked. You sure it's not your friend or sibling thats just messing around with you?

Impact
01-18-2014, 01:24 PM
Wait wait wait. How does someone HACK an account on a server-based game? Unless there is a dev/support/mod hacker, there is almost no possible way of you being hacked. You sure it's not your friend or sibling thats just messing around with you?

Yep, many get banned for trying to hack stg

StopDrop'N'Troll
01-18-2014, 01:26 PM
I'm sure it's not biological

Bless
01-18-2014, 01:27 PM
He may have access to email.

Change all of your emails and passwords

epicrrr
01-18-2014, 01:28 PM
your device must be compromised?

StopDrop'N'Troll
01-18-2014, 01:51 PM
:( thanks i did miracle

xXz21
01-18-2014, 01:52 PM

if u know ''hacking'' u can get many accounts..

just to encript a ''keylogger'' and send it to a user. in any email or something to download it capture all u write in a bloc and send it again automatically.

Xenobiotic
01-18-2014, 02:14 PM

just to encript a ''keylogger'' and send it to a user. in any email or something to download it capture all u write in a bloc and send it again automatically.

I'm not a tech expert, maybe support can look into this.

Argyros
01-18-2014, 02:26 PM
Players get hacked, its not as uncommon as you may think.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

lethaljade
01-18-2014, 03:03 PM
This happened to my other friend in season 1 do you have a facebook login? I know lots of people have been hacked because of this, thats why I desperately want a email login, but because I set up my
Facebook so many years ago I dont have the email for it anymore, it sucks . Dont stress anyway anti, I will help you pay for your stuff back, just hackers are always a concern, im constantly making alternate accounts to store my stuff, because im paranoid this will happen to me.

StopDrop'N'Troll
01-18-2014, 03:58 PM
This happened to my other friend in season 1 do you have a facebook login? I know lots of people have been hacked because of this, thats why I desperately want a email login, but because I set up my
Facebook so many years ago I dont have the email for it anymore, it sucks . Dont stress anyway anti, I will help you pay for your stuff back, just hackers are always a concern, im constantly making alternate accounts to store my stuff, because im paranoid this will happen to me.

Yes fb login. Thats ingenious tty tommoro hun <3

Rare
01-18-2014, 04:43 PM

So you just send it to some random person and hope they play arcane legends?

Anarchist
01-18-2014, 05:02 PM
This hacker or whatever is damn wicked, i feel your pain. :(

Try talking to the support i am sure if this is a hack issue (and it looks like one they will definately help you out), also change your email and passwords for future precaution.

The damage is already done but you can also try formatting your pc to remove any keylogger.

lethaljade
01-18-2014, 11:50 PM
Tbh I think most hackers are doing this through the arcane legends like page , if your logging in through facebook, thats the only logical reason as to how hackers can figire out what facebook users are playing arcane legends.

kinzmet
01-19-2014, 12:19 AM

"keylogger" on his own phone? thats epic! lol

Farhazard
01-19-2014, 02:45 AM
I thought if its fb login,an email will sent to your yahoo account that you use in your fb. You can check it in there,is it?

Prahasit Prahi
01-19-2014, 07:07 AM
Well Common hacking is that much tough if we know the fellow beings email it doesn't take much time to hack
So better try to hide ur email rather than password

smuggs
01-19-2014, 09:59 PM
Email is fairly secure if he used a web based mail (ie yahoo, gmail, etc) There are 3 ways this is happening, and it's more than likely the first 2;
1) Your device has been compromised by a keylogger. Each time you enter any text it is copied and sent away.

2) Your device has been compromised by a trojan (Remote Admin Tool) User has FULL access to your device and sees everything, even you if probably.

3) User is fairly skilled and wasting their abilities by hacking STS' database/injection into the login panel, and then by all means everyone has been compromised and why would they bother with 1 mill when they could have GM rights in-game.

As you can see its most likely the first 2...get an antivirus scanning like avast or kaspersky, malwarebytes antimalware, download rkill.exe and run that to remove rootkits and install a firewall like comodo.