PDA

View Full Version : valentines day

kalaj
01-18-2014, 02:11 PM
Ik valentines day is coming up soon you guys think they will do the same vday event again? I wasnt a fan of that event and i def dont wanna see itagain how about you?:)

Castdown
01-18-2014, 03:15 PM
I hope some vday event returns. I really like the animated stuff they have in Arcane (the hearts flying off the toons) . Lol flying hearts may not be the best for vampires or male toons, but the point im trying to make is I'd like to see a trickle down effect of all the cool things they are doing in Arcane in all the STS games.

Exol
01-18-2014, 03:32 PM
Last years Valentine event was okay, but I think it'd also be okay if they bring that back and also add something new to the event. I'm looking forward to the event.

Mezderak
01-18-2014, 06:36 PM
someone update me what they had last year for vday ? I started playing around Halloween time .

Castdown
01-18-2014, 08:16 PM
You ran the same map over and over. Once the first boss spawned there was a chance to drop one of the pink and purple tracksuit vanities and bandanas. Basically was the exact same as the night of 1 million corpses event that dropped all the other bandanas.

If devs are reading this don't forget that after like a day you guys had to bump that event up to 5 million corpses. Just trying to remind them that people loved this game then and still do now, so dont forget us :)

hellprince
01-19-2014, 07:33 AM
i really wasn't into the last valentines event last year due to the quality of the new vanity we received for a male vamp i prefer something actually cool to watch rather than pink and violet pajama leggings,top,hood,mask - a red tracksuit outfit this year would be a bit cool i reckon. but hey as long as we get something new and refreshing am on board ^_^

MR.GEE
01-19-2014, 01:36 PM
Since its already known that stg is not giving DL a lvl cap anytime soon , I would be gretfull for any event the developers put out , I have nothing to complane about considering DL is on its last leg . pluse the fact there are newer members that was not playing DL ,for valentines day last year, it would help them get banadanas otherwise ,they would have to pay 90k or more for. A good idea is to do an legends mess up, and that is to mix vanities or items ,example add some items in DL store that was in SL store last year ,in star legends they sell xray glasses that have a holographic heart effect on them. Wouldn't you guy and gals would like to see how a vampire looks with them ,this would not only be for SL/dl/ but for all the legends. Xray glasses is only a example ,or how about offering the DL sheld , to DL like the one in SL.. There could be special drops , like a pink bandanna in AL, or a ,rivit floating around in pl. It would bost the activity up, especially in PL/SL/DL...like the developer said people like new things . just hope the devs do something , Really not sure if they would consider this being that a lot of there time is consumed by AL. Anyways just a idea

Mezderak
01-19-2014, 02:54 PM
since I started in October I still got plenty to see and forth so if it's any bundle or item returns hopefully undead antlers and I know sts is planning another big game soon I'm enjoying whatever I receive weither it's a drop or a purchase :) have a great day everyone

steven_soj
01-19-2014, 03:40 PM
I hope more valentine vanity will be great like Warrior have a prince costume a Sorcerer with cupid costume and Rogue with princess costume but diferrent with ice quenn

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

MR.GEE
01-19-2014, 06:29 PM
Umm steven this is dark legends form not AL , maybe you mistakenly wrote this on the wrong from

steven_soj
01-19-2014, 07:31 PM
Umm steven this is dark legends form not AL , maybe you mistakenly wrote this on the wrong from

Ah IC sorry and ty hehehe

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

doomdoomdoom
01-22-2014, 10:44 AM
a red tracksuit outfit this year would be a bit cool i reckon

That was going to be my guess. You beat me to it.

I do hope we get something...even if it is a repeat for some of us. *fingers crossed*

MightyMicah
01-22-2014, 12:07 PM
That was going to be my guess. You beat me to it.

I do hope we get something...even if it is a repeat for some of us. *fingers crossed*

This^ I always stick with the mentality of "Something is better than nothing." I just like when there is something unique out there to be farmed.

doomdoomdoom
01-24-2014, 06:53 PM
This^ I always stick with the mentality of "Something is better than nothing." I just like when there is something unique out there to be farmed.

Agreed ^_^

Mezderak
01-25-2014, 12:17 AM
maybe DL should do a random farm day of anything for 24 hrs only ???

MightyMicah
01-25-2014, 09:48 AM
maybe DL should do a random farm day of anything for 24 hrs only ???

Now there's an idea! Maybe like a first day of each month DL could rotate through a particular item that can only be farmed for 24 hours? In other words there would be 12 different items each year, one of which can be farmed the first day of each month. I don't know, I'm just adding onto your idea haha

Mezderak
01-25-2014, 11:21 AM
sounds good :)