PDA

View Full Version : Random Raffle Time! Episode 2

snowfu
01-18-2014, 05:39 PM
Hey forumers!
Another Random Raffle Time is coming soon. The rules are different, but future raffles will be the same.
Quinn the Questioner (if you remember him, he was a random guy I made up) woke me up in the middle of the night to ask me questions about this raffle:

How does Ep. 2 work?

For this raffle, winners from Ep. 1 are already entered. Congradulations to these people:

StarLeonel (won a sig job sponsored by OccultFormula)
Welovejesus
Dreanafif
Iceycraft
Lowlv

So the rest of you who didn't win or didn't enter in episode 1, this is your chance! Remember to PM me in game or on the forums, as well as add me, and let me know your IGN. Remember this rule...you'll need it for future raffles!

When is Ep. 2?

Episode 2 will be on March 20, 2014. (Please read update note at the bottom.) Yes, it will still take place in Lake Louis.

What is the special prize this time?

I haven't decided yet, this post will be updated repeatedly, so check back often!

What can I win?

Some of the same stuff from last time... it may be a bit light this time... I haven't farmed in forever.

So forumers, check this thread regurarly, it will have the list of people who entered. THE DEADLINE TO ENTER IS MARCH 17, 2014.

And like last time, I have a question-
Recently, lots of people received the PL shield. What's it rewarded for?

The first person to comment AND get the question right recieves a personalized message from me in their forums Inbox!

Bye!

UPDATE- Things are going very slowly. Congratulations to Peaceful Nature. A personalized message will be forthcoming.*
I changed the date from the contest to March 20. This gives me more time to prepare everything, I don't have anywhere near as much as I am expecting, and drastic times call for just as drastic measures.I am taking donations through March 19. This is totally voluntary, you don't have to. I will be determining rewards, though, based on how much you donate. You can take your donations back at any time, they will NOT be used for anything other than giving them out at the raffle.

Peaceful Nature
01-18-2014, 06:11 PM
The blue PL shield is now currently used as a 6 month veteran reward.

Shonex
01-18-2014, 06:12 PM
You get the PL shield as a reward for playing for 6 months or more.
Thanks for the raffle :)

Ps: Check your stash.

Spyce
01-18-2014, 06:15 PM
You recieve the blue PL shield if you played 6 months or more.

Trollingtrolo
01-18-2014, 06:32 PM
The shield was given out in 3 different way
1) it was a contest and only 10 people got the shield
2) people who had problems and sent a message to space time and the shield was there way of saying sorry
3) people who played the game for more than 6 months get this shield and is in there stash

Shonex
01-18-2014, 06:40 PM
The shield was given out in 3 different way
1) it was a contest and only 10 people got the shield
2) people who had problems and sent a message to space time and the shield was there way of saying sorry
3) people who played the game for more than 6 months get this shield and is in there stash

*their :wink:

Shane Frett
01-18-2014, 06:57 PM
At first the pl shield (blue) was part of a contest. Only ten shields we're given out to the winners. Now it's being given out as a reward for playing six months.

Shonex
01-18-2014, 07:26 PM
I'm starting to think that Snowfu gets the point.

Reunegade
01-19-2014, 01:53 PM
I'm starting to think that Snowfu gets the point.
No.

The shield was given out for veterans that have played 6 months.

LEVEL ONE
01-19-2014, 02:19 PM
Where do people get the information that 10 shields were given away? Thats false. According to my research at least 39 PL shields were given away.

anthonyjake15
01-20-2014, 08:27 AM
You will get the PL shield if you play Pocket Legends for 6 months or more( veteran reward )
Ps. It is in your stash :)

Kiow
01-27-2014, 09:02 AM
It is rewarded to players who has been playing for 6 months or more
It is the replacement for the Veteran Centurion Shield which was the shield given before.

~ Kiow