PDA

View Full Version : 1 Vs 1 PvP System(Gold Challenge included).

Anarchist
01-18-2014, 06:16 PM
PROCEDURE

First of all you have to be in the PvP waiting room which is divided by level just like normal Ctf.

Here you can challenge a player for XGold (X can be any amount even 0 gold)

A prompt message will appear on the challenged player screen showing: who invited him for a fight, for how much and a "Detail " button where the challenged player can investigate on his opponents power. The detail menu would be similar to this:

(Pardon this shameful drawing.)

A challenged player can give up the fight or rechallenge highering or lowering the money.

If the challenge sactisfies the two fighters they are immediately teleported to the pvp arena.

Anyone in their party that respects pvp arena zone level requirement can join and watch the fight.

Once transported to the pvp arena both players are restricted to the opposite sides of the arena then there is a countdown of 15s after which they can freely move and FIGHT!!

How to win
There are 3 rounds the player that wins two matches wins the challenge and takes the opponents gold.

Sometimes, it is not very often, but it does happen two players might kill each other resulting in a tie if there is a tie after 3 matches there will be a 4th match and so on until a winner emerge.

RULES

1. To prevent stats camouflage

To prevent a situation where people lower their stats to look weak and later change it, once in the pvp waiting room you CAN'T change your equipment nor pet so you better keep up your best gear right from the begining if not you might find yourself fighting with a crier!!

2. If you get dc you lose your gold.

What do you guys think about this?

Ybnvious
01-18-2014, 06:55 PM
Decent idea, sorta reminds of some of the original Runescape dueling ideas. The main issue I'm seeing here though is the ridiculous imbalance of classes in pvp currently. If in time there was better balance which led to epic 1v1 battles then I think you're certainly on the right track with the whole 1v1 dueling idea :)

Ebezaanec
01-18-2014, 07:11 PM
I'll try this system after I upgrade my Internet service.

kinzmet
01-19-2014, 12:00 AM
Nice idea I hope that with all ideas like this the devs would consider the pvp 1v1 or dueling in the future, and I think this should be on suggestion thread.
Neat drawings by the way :)

Anarchist
01-19-2014, 08:33 AM
Thank you for the positive feedbacks.

Any idea to help me improve or add more rules to the suggestion is greatly welcomed.

Anarchist
12-17-2014, 05:34 PM
Bump. Yes this is a necro.

Requesting a mod/dev to help me, please, push this to suggestion section.

Valkiryas
12-17-2014, 05:44 PM
I love the Idea

1+

siddhant
12-17-2014, 11:05 PM
great idea +1 and maybe sts can charge a few gold for themselves like we do during selling items and what abt dummy farmers shouldnt kdr be counted after the duel?

cami
12-18-2014, 08:22 AM
Awesome +23.000.000.000.0000

Puppys
12-18-2014, 01:41 PM
It's a good idea, but I thinked there could be a button like "Party invite" but instead of that, "Arena Invite".

There you can fight your friends without any level restriction and the gold bidding should be optional.

So it's not a random arena anymore, if you want to vs your friends in arena then do it, don't just fight others in CTF till you randomly meet your friend like now...

Energizeric
12-18-2014, 02:51 PM
You may want to check out this suggestion that I posted back in 2013....

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?110817-1-on-1-PvP-Arena-where-other-players-can-watch-and-cheer-the-fights!!

Artoholics
12-18-2014, 03:13 PM
We just need a mode like this were gangin is impossible.

Puppys
12-18-2014, 03:30 PM
You may want to check out this suggestion that I posted back in 2013....

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?110817-1-on-1-PvP-Arena-where-other-players-can-watch-and-cheer-the-fights!!

That's so brilliant... I can't belive STS didn't made the arena we are asking for having the feedback almost 2 years ago...

Artoholics
12-18-2014, 03:38 PM
That's so brilliant... I can't belive STS didn't made the arena we are asking for having the feedback almost 2 years ago...
Yeah...they should think about it [emoji52]

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk