PDA

View Full Version : PvP 1vs1

steven_soj
01-18-2014, 07:12 PM
I think we need another PvP room actually we need room for fighting 1vs1. So much ppl always gang, but when we got another room it's gonna more usefull cause when we alrd fight ppl not gonna disturb our game. But the new room need some invincible portal so ppl still can see our fight and need automatically count time for start.

(How do u guys think?)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

xXz21
01-18-2014, 07:25 PM
emm i prefer a single pvp in any map/town ''pvp free''

not a room. i think is not good if u have to go toa room to fight a simple duel..

steven_soj
01-18-2014, 07:29 PM
emm i prefer a single pvp in any map/town ''pvp free''

not a room. i think is not good if u have to go toa room to fight a simple duel..

U're true but if we don't do single PvP we just die cause gang

Morholt
01-18-2014, 07:40 PM
I recognize your username from jsp...

steven_soj
01-18-2014, 07:42 PM
I recognize your username from jsp...

???

Sheener
01-18-2014, 11:11 PM
I like the in town. But I also would like a new pvp map. Doesnt need to be 1v1 though

kinzmet
01-18-2014, 11:51 PM
What xXz21 means, in towns Like Windmoore, Traveler's Outpost, Kraag etc. you could "Inspect" someone, then "Invite", then choose "Duel". Then that player will confirm if he wants to duel. If he choosed "Yes" a 5 second countdown will start then both of the toons will fight like in PVP. :)

kinzmet
01-18-2014, 11:52 PM
I think we need another PvP room actually we need room for fighting 1vs1. So much ppl always gang, but when we got another room it's gonna more usefull cause when we alrd fight ppl not gonna disturb our game. But the new room need some invincible portal so ppl still can see our fight and need automatically count time for start.

(How do u guys think?)

There are a lot of post about this topic already by the way.

steven_soj
01-19-2014, 12:06 AM
There are a lot of post about this topic already by the way.

Sorry I just newbie to forum

kinzmet
01-19-2014, 01:00 AM
Sorry I just newbie to forum

No biggie, I just wanted you to know so that you can read them and share your thoughts also. :)

Anarchist
01-19-2014, 04:11 AM
What xXz21 means, in towns Like Windmoore, Traveler's Outpost, Kraag etc. you could "Inspect" someone, then "Invite", then choose "Duel". Then that player will confirm if he wants to duel. If he choosed "Yes" a 5 second countdown will start then both of the toons will fight like in PVP. :)

PvP can't be fought in towns:
1. Too much confusion
2. This pvp system is the one adopted by open map platforms but AL legend is a istance platform.

3. In maps there can be people of different levels so it's much more difficult to find someone of your same grade.

4. How do you esclude a situation where a Lv 36 inv a Lv15 for a fight?

5. How do you esclude stats canouflaging?

A room is a most if adeguately prepaired it will solve:
1. level issues
2. stats changer players
3. pet changing players
4. and lesser the lag and confusion.

Check this:

New 1 Vs 1 pvp system. (www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?134188-1-Vs-1-PvP-System(Gold-Challenge-included))

xXz21
01-19-2014, 11:29 AM
PvP can't be fought in towns:
1. Too much confusion
2. This pvp system is the one adopted by open map platforms but AL legend is a istance platform.

3. In maps there can be people of different levels so it's much more difficult to find someone of your same grade.

4. How do you esclude a situation where a Lv 36 inv a Lv15 for a fight?

5. How do you esclude stats canouflaging?

A room is a most if adeguately prepaired it will solve:
1. level issues
2. stats changer players
3. pet changing players
4. and lesser the lag and confusion.

Check this:

New 1 Vs 1 pvp system. (www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?134188-1-Vs-1-PvP-System(Gold-Challenge-included))

1v1 pvp don't need count kills/death.

if u fight with a lv 15 LOL u can decline the ''duel''

u have to play another game with simgle pvp ''pvp free'' and after back to AL.

is better and fun.

steven_soj
01-19-2014, 12:24 PM
Ty for u attetntion I will read other thread now before make some new thread

Anarchist
01-19-2014, 12:34 PM
1v1 pvp don't need count kills/death.

if u fight with a lv 15 LOL u can decline the ''duel''

u have to play another game with simgle pvp ''pvp free'' and after back to AL.

is better and fun.

Lol i used to play a open map mmorpg where it was costant war!
You could even kill your friends and guildies if you wished too so i know preety much about pvp thanks u_u

xXz21
01-19-2014, 12:40 PM
Lol i used to play a open map mmorpg where it was costant war!
You could even kill your friends and guildies if you wished too so i know preety much about pvp thanks u_u

another mobile MMORPG? oh ok. i understand ur ''i know preety much about pvp'' ;) im a old gamer. 90s games.

Anarchist
01-19-2014, 01:14 PM
another mobile MMORPG? oh ok. i understand ur ''i know preety much about pvp'' ;) im a old gamer. 90s games.

i started playing mmorpg in 2009.

But at least i know enough about pvp to tell you a 1 vs 1 fighting system for AL in a town map is not possible.
You that play since 90's should know this better than me. :-P

By the way i was referring to Metin2, one of the first and best war mmorpg (IMHO), not "another" mobile game.

Instanthumor
01-19-2014, 01:26 PM
But at least i know enough about pvp to tell you a 1 vs 1 fighting system for AL in a town map is not possible.

False. Who are you? A dev?

phillyr
01-19-2014, 01:26 PM
I liked in DC universe where u can choose whether or not to accept duels from people. If you don't want to duel u simply go into menu and turn it off. But if it's on people can invite u to a duel wherever you are. But it's a totally different map and level system that AL has. I do like the idea of being able to invite players from windmoore or wherever to a duel. It would cut a lot of in town arguments short. I also like the idea someone put in a different thread about dueling for gold

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

xXz21
01-19-2014, 01:55 PM
i started playing mmorpg in 2009.

You that play since 90's should know this better than me. :-P

By the way i was referring to Metin2, one of the first and best war mmorpg (IMHO), not "another" mobile game.

metin2 1 of the best mmorpg? no. pls no! i have played metin2 for many years (oficial and private) and i have create a private server and have change all stuff. many many gears playing this game and u can check my character in metin2 spanish server (oficial) my nick name is z3 and metin2 is not one of best mmorpg :) is not a bad game but is not one of the best..

Impact
01-19-2014, 02:01 PM
They stopped 1v1 maps to avoid spawning/boosting

Anarchist
01-19-2014, 02:38 PM
metin2 1 of the best mmorpg? no. pls no! i have played metin2 for many years (oficial and private) and i have create a private server and have change all stuff. many many gears playing this game and u can check my character in metin2 spanish server (oficial) my nick name is z3 and metin2 is not one of best mmorpg :) is not a bad game but is not one of the best..

For me it is or better it was one of the best mmorpg i tried many other games but always turned back there that heat that competition i loved it too much.
Sure right now it is outdated and nobody plays it anymore it's also true the servers are empty and it has had its time, that game.
My ign was Raziel and i played in Italian servers.

@Instanthumour i am not a dev but a programmer and from what i know implementing a fighting system in a town map the way AL platform was made is not impossible yes but will bring serious trouble: extra lag, extra bugs and i know thats not what you want :)

Another fact lets take a map like windmore and lets pick for example RogueX vs War Y
fights starts.
Rogue X uses SP and vanishes in the crowd. or War Y use SS and goes to the other side of the fountain....and they start searching for each other instead of fighting.

Is that the type of fights you want? I don't know for you guys but for me its a clear NO.

butterspar
01-28-2014, 01:15 PM
The main problem with 1v1 rooms: Kill farming would be super easy, nobody would be able to prove what went on in there

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Bless
01-28-2014, 03:12 PM
1v1 pls

Zynzyn
01-28-2014, 03:15 PM
I think we need another PvP room actually we need room for fighting 1vs1. So much ppl always gang.

There are numerous other threads on the same topic. Yea ganging happens in the current pvp system and a lot of people, as is evident in the other threads, are unhappy with this and have expressed the desire for a 1v1 room.

I agree with you and I suppose a 1 v 1 pvp system is somewhere in the sts to-do list just not on top of it as a dev replied in one of the threads. Its just that with the coming expansion, it is not a priority yet. I hope they give us a 1 v1 pvp room in the future. It would be a lot of fun.

Solid
01-28-2014, 03:22 PM
1v1 pls

Sheener
01-28-2014, 03:44 PM
Lol. Irl I dabble in lifting

gumball3000
01-28-2014, 04:31 PM
1v1 is too one sided imo. Usually a player will be superior to the other no matter how many times they fight. A 1v1 arena would be very unpopular cause people would just leave after 1-2 fights, so you would have to find another opponent. Also if someone in town wants to duel you then you could just look at theire stats and you wouldnt even fight him if his gear is better or has lots of kills.

This would also lead to a lot of trash talk in towns.

Thumbs down for this idea from me.

Farz
01-28-2014, 11:12 PM

(How do u guys think?)

There will be a good news and bad news. The good news is,we can challenge people without getting ganged. The bad news is,people can do farming in 1vs1 room. My solution is,kill will not added to our kd,only death will counted.(Sorry for my bad english)

freakoutt
01-29-2014, 02:16 AM
What if a new map was created where people withon the certain lvl can join (like all pvp maps) and then you can challenge people to 1v1. This would avoid people that don't pvp or have not so good gear to have a better kdr. It would also make 1v1 easier as enemy guilds or noobs will run in during fight :) not a bsd suggestion, as I'm getting bored of pvp right now

Zynzyn
01-29-2014, 08:58 AM
The good news is,we can challenge people without getting ganged. The bad news is,people can do farming in 1vs1 room. (Sorry for my bad english)

Agree with you on the good news part. The bad news isnt really news because a person can stay in a room with his dummy and keep farming even now in the current ctf system. 1 v 1 room wont make things any worse. One plus side will be that people will pvp in peace without ganging.

Alhuntrazeck
01-29-2014, 09:08 AM
On the town PvP, 2 words: KILL FARMING.