PDA

View Full Version : STS Can You Allow Emoticons?

Carlozgood
01-19-2014, 10:35 AM
Just requesting this one, cause sometimes a signs on the game like " :D,:),:( and etc" is kinda boring to look but if you'll add a emoticon it's either a automatic emoticon or add a emoticon i think it would be lively :)

X29798
01-20-2014, 06:00 AM
This topic belongs in suggestions/feedback

Energizeric
01-20-2014, 06:45 AM
I would like some more actual in game emotions. In Pocket Legends we had all sorts of different ones. STS was able to actually sell packs of them for plat, and just about everyone would buy them as they were useful. Some (like the fart noise) were just annoying, so I would caution them to not include foul ones like that. But some that are quite useful are missing from AL. The only really useful one in AL is the laugh. The wave and bows are rather unnoticeable and nobody ever responds to me when I use them. Some of those that I miss from PL are:

1) Yawn -- useful when you are indicating boredom or waiting for someone to hurry up!
2) Wooohooo! cheer -- use to always use in PL when I got a good drop. Now instead I must type something like "Yay!", but it's just not the same
3) Puke -- perhaps a biti foul sounding, but always used to use in PL when the drops were lousy for everyone.

Alfai
01-20-2014, 07:05 AM
Just saw this.good idea

Anarchist
01-20-2014, 07:18 AM
I want the fart one!! Who is that dev genius that had the twisted idea to even add it in the first place!Ahahahah

Alfai
01-20-2014, 07:20 AM
I want the fart one Ahahahah

Tor shuffle mode is really really cool.