PDA

View Full Version : Archer Skill Points

TheJudicator
11-25-2010, 02:34 PM
Hey, I'm new to the game and am not sure what to spend my skill points on. I am going with pure Dex on my Archer (only lvl 9 right now). How should I spend my Skill points?

Thanks for your help.

TOASTYTorpedo
11-26-2010, 12:27 AM
EDIT: Invest in Break Armor (put less in Avian Scream Apparently)

As a low level, focus on maxing out Blast Shot first, as this is your primary attack.
Then, max out Focus and Meditation. (Evasion can wait till later levels as it only helps with defense)
Then work on your other attacks as they come <--- Repulse Shot / Blinding Shot

As for level 50, this is going to be my build:

Focus, Blast Shot, Avian Scream, Thorn Root, Meditation, Evasion, Shattering Scream, Repulse Shot, Blinding Shot <-- 5 points
Thorn Wall <-- 4 Points
Restore, Break Armor <--0 Points

Notes-

I use Shattering Scream instead of Break Armor

Shattering Scream + Blast Shot produces a combo called Cruel Blast (this is extra damage I believe)

Thorn Wall + Mage's nature attacks produces a combo called Nature Strike (extra damage)

I begin combat as follows,
Focus + Meditation (+ Evasion if you are going to be attacked)
Shattering Scream + Blast Shot + Blinding Shot
And I use Repulse Shot + Thorn Root and Avian Scream + Thorn Wall for keeping enemies away.

And pure Dex sounds fine.
Pm me TOASTYTorpedo in game if you have any questions.

dennis930913
11-26-2010, 11:03 AM
ummm... dude Avian scream have to be lvl 1 just for stun and you need to lvl 5 for break armor cuz when you are killing overload, your party ppl ask you to just use break armor to break overload's magic armor :) so yeah XD hope it helps

Ellyidol
11-26-2010, 11:05 AM
Break armor is one of the best skills of a bird. They stack with shattering scream. Definitely max it out.

TOASTYTorpedo
11-26-2010, 04:02 PM
So with the remaining points would +3 in Thorn Wall / +1 in Avian Scream / +5 in Break Armor be better or just get rid of Thorn Wall in the first place for Break Armor?

dennis930913
11-26-2010, 04:30 PM
thorn wall should be 4 and Avain scream will be 1 and Shatting scream will be 4