PDA

View Full Version : My Guild was scammed

Skystarnight
01-19-2014, 09:22 PM
Hi all, today when I logged on my guild was down to 5 officers when I had this morning 300 members. I have been working on this guild for a long time. The person that I believe is respossible for this mess is... . I could be wrong but he was the only officer that left after the event happened. I would like to warn you all and I already sent Sts a message :) and if you were in my guild please feel free to pm if you would like to come back. Btw my guild was <Rising of the Fallen>. This was a pretty depressing moment -_- Thank you:sulkiness: (removed the name cause against rules ;P

Pie
01-19-2014, 09:25 PM
Can't show names on forums, against rules. This sucks though, I'm sorry for you.

Skystarnight
01-19-2014, 09:32 PM
Sorry :F Ill take the name off

kurd4ever
01-19-2014, 09:35 PM
Sad to hear but welcome to reality this happens many guilds its your responsibility to chose trustble officers

Skystarnight
01-19-2014, 09:43 PM
Yes I believe I learned my lesson the hard way for recruiting the first person I didn't know to officer :dread:

xXz21
01-19-2014, 09:49 PM
i think sts can't do anything. bcus is not scam. is just remove people from guild. u should takecare before promote people to officer. anyway good luck with ur guild hope u back to normally.

ElfDreamer
01-19-2014, 10:00 PM
So sad zzZ...

Artae
01-19-2014, 10:49 PM
When you find the people who have been kicked, ask a couple of them if they were online at the time and if they remember who kicked them. This will allow you to understand who did it. For future reference, if you are online during the time one of these situations occur (regardless of your guild rank), take a few screenshots of the chat during that time (all of the "____has been removed by____"), and send them in a report email to support@spacetimestudios.com. They will investigate the matter and take the appropriate action to punish the other player. They wont tell you anything regarding what will happen to the reported player (for privacy reasons). I've done this before, and STS seemed to have taken control of the situation in a respectable amount of time. Malicious mass-booting violates the game's ToS because it is considered trolling and abuse of other players.

Delphina
01-19-2014, 11:16 PM
Thank you for removing the name. You did the right thing by contacting support. I wish you luck in recovering your guild.

ladymage
01-20-2014, 12:51 PM
sorry to hear that. maybe keeping a record of active guild member list will help in the future.

Oedid
01-20-2014, 05:14 PM
Hi all, today when I logged on my guild was down to 5 officers when I had this morning 300 members. I have been working on this guild for a long time. The person that I believe is respossible for this mess is... . I could be wrong but he was the only officer that left after the event happened. I would like to warn you all and I already sent Sts a message :) and if you were in my guild please feel free to pm if you would like to come back. Btw my guild was <Rising of the Fallen>. This was a pretty depressing moment -_- Thank you:sulkiness: (removed the name cause against rules ;P

Heed their warning.

This has been happening with alarming frequency..

Worst part is that one of the stories speaks of a guild who befriended the individual for three months before being promoted to an officer role. Shortly after the promotion this "friend" did the deed... Scary stuff... wtf is AL coming to..