PDA

View Full Version : Got bored of PL

Laar
01-19-2014, 10:31 PM
Hey guys, I'm a PL player whos been playing since late 2010. I've been looking for a new game and I heard AL was super fun, and so far it is.

So PL hasn't gotten an expansion in a year, and since I got tired of waiting I'm gonna be playing AL in the meanwhile. Any tips and help in game are appreciated, add my sorcerer Subscriptions. Lol in PL I normally wouldn't add anyone Idk, but I'm new, so the more the merrier :D

Doomreaper
01-19-2014, 11:01 PM
Great timing, AL expansion will be out in a month, new gear to merch :D

add me in-game Doomreaper

inkredible
01-19-2014, 11:46 PM
welllcommme

ThePvpTwink
01-20-2014, 01:52 AM
I feel you, I also started AL since PL is getting little attention...

Do the daily bard quests and rotate pets to save up money and plat.

Artae
01-20-2014, 03:56 AM
I did the exact opposite, really. I got bored after a few months of AL after the last expansion in August so i started playing PL. Well i can sure say that these two games are very different. I was spamming the attack button for the first few maps until i realized "hey, it's got auto attack". I was wondering why i wasnt attacking so well.

Laar
01-20-2014, 05:54 AM
I feel you, I also started AL since PL is getting little attention...

Do the daily bard quests and rotate pets to save up money and plat.

You know, I've been going around town and figuring out stuff, finding out that you don't really need that much plat at all. You could get nice pets from tokens, the same vanities in the store in CS, inv slots from tokens, character slots, etc. All you really need plat for is elixirs and respecs...right?

ThePvpTwink
01-20-2014, 11:10 AM
You know, I've been going around town and figuring out stuff, finding out that you don't really need that much plat at all. You could get nice pets from tokens, the same vanities in the store in CS, inv slots from tokens, character slots, etc. All you really need plat for is elixirs and respecs...right?

Plat mainly used for locked crate opening...but not always worth it. You can level fairly easily without elix plus Shazbot and klaas give elix/treasure every 8/24 hrs. Stash slots, respecs, are mainly only things can't get with tokens or gold

Sceazikua
01-20-2014, 11:23 AM
I did the exact opposite, really. I got bored after a few months of AL after the last expansion in August so i started playing PL. Well i can sure say that these two games are very different. I was spamming the attack button for the first few maps until i realized "hey, it's got auto attack". I was wondering why i wasnt attacking so well.

I dont even know there was an auto attack until now :( how to use it?

Spyce
01-20-2014, 11:26 AM
Welcome!
Add Scum in-game.

Artae
01-20-2014, 11:47 AM
I dont even know there was an auto attack until now :( how to use it?

You just tap on the attack button once and it will say "Auto". Then just sit back and watch ur character kill. (Unless you have it disabled in the options)

Kakashis
01-20-2014, 07:08 PM
Didn't know there's an auto attack in Al, but welcome! You started at a good time before the Expansion next month! Start leveling and get yourself a lep amulet. The single most important item in the game whether you're a plat player or not. Without it, you'll never get anything good.

Laar
01-20-2014, 10:02 PM
Didn't know there's an auto attack in Al, but welcome! You started at a good time before the Expansion next month! Start leveling and get yourself a lep amulet. The single most important item in the game whether you're a plat player or not. Without it, you'll never get anything good.

Lol only been playing for 3 days and I got the hang of things already. Where's the best place to farm locked crates with a Lep pendant? I've seen some fast runs at backenridge

ThePvpTwink
01-20-2014, 10:33 PM
We were talking about auto attack in PL not AL lol...

Lol only been playing for 3 days and I got the hang of things already. Where's the best place to farm locked crates with a Lep pendant? I've seen some fast runs at backenridge

Brackenridge brackenridge 1st boss is best location with reroll. Brackenridge gold mine and km3 are also good

Jig
01-21-2014, 03:03 AM
Welcome bro... You finally did what I did 1 month ago... But i have been in AL since the start capping then leaving back to pl, then when a new cap in al I go back to al cap then go back to pl, but since pl for sure is well, what I'm thinking dead and doesn't have much of a future, then I'm sticking to AL until pl shows some light again!

So welcome! Its fun! Mage Rogue Or Warrior have the amazing fun things about them! Warrios are pretty dam good, but then rogues are fun, love them second fav, but mages are for me! I'm only switching to rogue until they fix mages and hope they make them better at 41!

Laar
01-21-2014, 07:59 PM
Welcome bro... You finally did what I did 1 month ago... But i have been in AL since the start capping then leaving back to pl, then when a new cap in al I go back to al cap then go back to pl, but since pl for sure is well, what I'm thinking dead and doesn't have much of a future, then I'm sticking to AL until pl shows some light again!

So welcome! Its fun! Mage Rogue Or Warrior have the amazing fun things about them! Warrios are pretty dam good, but then rogues are fun, love them second fav, but mages are for me! I'm only switching to rogue until they fix mages and hope they make them better at 41!

Thanks bro, and everyone else replying to this thread. I feel that I already have a ton of new friends :D

Ybnvious
01-21-2014, 08:09 PM
Welcome to AL :) Lower levels can be a pain for getting grps, especially for beating end level bosses. Add me if you need someone to get you past a boss when everyone else leaves you stranded.

Laar
01-22-2014, 10:54 PM
Bump. Hehehehe

Jig
01-23-2014, 03:54 AM
Add iThajigsawi my 36 can help,

but I can lvl with ya with my 21 rogue!

Laar
01-23-2014, 10:01 PM
Add iThajigsawi my 36 can help,

but I can lvl with ya with my 21 rogue!

Thanks!

Laar
01-24-2014, 12:56 AM
Im gonna keep on bumping this thread up hehehe.

Laar
01-25-2014, 10:04 PM
Bump

Laar
01-27-2014, 06:48 PM
bump