PDA

View Full Version : bring back the forgotten quest

wolfflash
01-19-2014, 10:44 PM
I was online searching how to get the forgotten bow/blade/staff and someone said it was a quest. I think you guys should bring it back. Just for a little while, and if you do I want to know the date.

quantionus
01-20-2014, 12:19 AM
yea that would be fun

BroadCastle
01-20-2014, 06:15 AM
That quest was something like special reward for players who have reached l71 cap in time. It aslo had pretty tough deadline, and it was hardest quest (at least as about time) ever made. Players were spending weeks of everyday tough gameplay to complete it. I feel it's pretty well deserved exclusivity. Comparing it with angelic legend gear, which was much bigger and much more usefull reward for "only" reaching l66 cap (or spending $50), I feel that exclusivity is the only thing owners can enjoy now. Taking this from them would be injustice.

Doodlebeast
01-20-2014, 08:53 AM
^ wait wat.? Exclusivity exists in PL?

BroadCastle
01-20-2014, 09:58 AM
^Pathetic joke bro :) I believe it still does. One recently executed rarity shouldn't make us feel that nothing is exclusive anymore...

Argyros
01-20-2014, 10:12 AM
Anyone could participate to farm forgotten weapons, http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?443-Pocket-Legends-Forgotten-Treasure-Can-We-SMASH-5-Mill-Chests-Total-in-1-Week there is the link. A special boss appeared who would drop the gear. It is not coming back. The orange and green forgotten items were only obtainable for about 5 mins, then sts closed the event down quickly and patched it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BroadCastle
01-20-2014, 10:30 AM
^Oops :D I was commenting some total different thing, sicne I saw Forgotten and Quest I somehow concluded he means the L71 Ichor Quest in Forgotten Forest :D I don't know hows come I didn't think about forgotten treasure... So my post is pretty off toppic here. Sorry :)

Pieman5000
01-21-2014, 03:28 PM
STS put a very large liquidation price on forgotten items so that people would get rid of them. it is very unlikely for ST to bring them back

QuaderupleeJr
02-20-2014, 11:37 AM
It Can Work Out Well

Schnitzel
02-20-2014, 05:23 PM
STS set a high liq price on them for reasons(i forgot)
small chance they will bring it back to the game...

You can still play PL without forgotten items, they used to have high damage (not sure about now), and thats about all..no set bonus.