PDA

View Full Version : Exceptional blood gem fail !!!

ujangkampak
01-20-2014, 12:06 AM
My twink is lv10, i go to kragg and take crafting quest, i do that until i get exeptional blood gem,
I want to upgrade hammer warfare lv35 from my other character. That hammer is ugraded with 2 normal blood gems (+6 str), then, i replace a normal blood gem with exceptional blood gem, and wait 12 hours. Tommorow my crafting is complete, i claim it , and............. I get +3 str from exceptional gem !! Plese help .....

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
01-20-2014, 12:41 AM
The gem you get from the quest is not an exceptional gem.. It's called "Bound Blood Gem."

Besides, the only way to get an exceptional is after you finish upgrading something. It only appears after the upgrade is complete.. Otherwise, it will be a regular gem in your inventory instead.

Nutshell version: You can't keep the actual exceptional gems in inventory.. Only equipment.

ujangkampak
01-20-2014, 02:45 AM
Sorry, that i mean bound blood gem, lol,
I use bound blood gem to hammer warfare lv35, but i didn't get +6 str, just +3 str,

Ravager
01-20-2014, 05:05 AM
Sorry, that i mean bound blood gem, lol,
I use bound blood gem to hammer warfare lv35, but i didn't get +6 str, just +3 str,

The bound blood gem is just a normal blood gem that is not tradable and "bound" to your character for crafting. The same chance to get a grand gem applies. Its not guaranteed and has a chance.

ujangkampak
01-20-2014, 05:07 AM
Ok, now i understand, thx ebeezanec, thx ravager, thx guys, :)