PDA

View Full Version : Special behavior type /<command>

Alfai
01-20-2014, 06:15 AM
Not sure if it pressure the capability of an mobile mmo.

But I'm pretty sure its super cool if it can be done.

In the old republic mmo (lucasarts) the toon can dance.in fact even shuffle!

Can we explore someting like this in al.like /dance for dancing. /clap for applause.this brings more life than the common emoticons.

Thanks sts.

Commanderkeen
01-20-2014, 06:23 AM
It's definitely possible. Pocket Legends has 12-16 emotes. Including dance, clap, puke, celebrate, and a lot more that I can't remember at the moment.

Anarchist
01-20-2014, 07:03 AM
+1 i want to shake my body too.

I would also like to see interactions between toons like hug slap ecc.
The rogue can also bend down and give a kiss on the sorc forhead patting him when standing up or the war can embrace the rogue lifting her up.

i think it would be nice.

No i am not in need of love,i already have a gf.
i just like seeing this emotional stuff. :-P

Commanderkeen
01-20-2014, 12:59 PM
+1 i want to shake my body too.

I would also like to see interactions between toons like hug slap ecc.
The rogue can also bend down and give a kiss on the sorc forhead patting him when standing up or the war can embrace the rogue lifting her up.

i think it would be nice.

No i am not in need of love,i already have a gf.
i just like seeing this emotional stuff. :-P

This would be neat.

Solid
01-20-2014, 01:23 PM
It's definitely possible. Pocket Legends has 12-16 emotes. Including dance, clap, puke, celebrate, and a lot more that I can't remember at the moment.

You forgot the infamous farts, 4 kinds of farts I believe.

xXz21
01-20-2014, 01:45 PM
All is possible.

Commanderkeen
01-20-2014, 02:19 PM
You forgot the infamous farts, 4 kinds of farts I believe.

Ah the farts sure did.

keikali
01-20-2014, 02:21 PM
I remember when I played WoW they had the /spit emote.

I would have tons of keys mapped to /spit to make it easier to spit on people. :D

Anarchist
01-20-2014, 02:34 PM
There used to be the gagnam style psy dance on the mmorpg i played b4 it lasted nearly 1 minute... -_-

you could also combine different types of dances so when you finished dancing a style you start another you could dance forever if you wished.
It was nice.

Dev could sell the emotes, the moves and dance for plats too so they make $ from it.

xXz21
01-20-2014, 03:03 PM
There used to be the gagnam style psy dance on the mmorpg i played b4 it lasted nearly 1 minute... -_-

you could also combine different types of dances so when you finished dancing a style you start another you could dance forever if you wished.
It was nice.

Dev could sell the emotes, the moves and dance for plats too so they make $ from it.

u give a great idea to sts theys are going to implement emotes for plat. is the only way to implement it. LOL..

iknow is cool to have emotes but really don't help in nothing if the game is so much limitating u are going to see all boring people in towns dancing LOL

bhutkeyur
01-20-2014, 04:01 PM
I remember when I played WoW they had the /spit emote.

I would have tons of keys mapped to /spit to make it easier to spit on people. :D

lol in WoW I macro that "playing smallest violin on earth" emote

Anarchist
01-20-2014, 04:16 PM
u give a great idea to sts theys are going to implement emotes for plat. is the only way to implement it. LOL..

iknow is cool to have emotes but really don't help in nothing if the game is so much limitating u are going to see all boring people in towns dancing LOL

Yeah just like a vanity.

I reccomend it to cost few amount of plats but have time limitations, expiring after a week or month just like a extended elixir...so it doesn't get abused.

bhutkeyur
01-21-2014, 05:13 AM
Emotes with plat - noway ty :) That is similar too casting 100 spell cost 5 plat lol

Madnex
01-21-2014, 05:41 AM
Emotes with platinum is a decent idea. Don't expect crazy prices, 10-15 platinum for extra 5 emotes --permanent, of course-- is not a big deal. Thanks for bringing it up alf. :)

+1