PDA

View Full Version : Meeting friends

Cappuccio
01-20-2014, 06:25 AM
Hi people, I'm pretty new here, so please don't flame me if my question sounds retarded (I already used the search function but couldn't find answers).
I'd like to know how players are supposed to meet each other, since I have a few friends but can't find them even when we are on the same maps. I read somewhere that I am supposed to have a button on the party menu to join distant party members, but I'm sure it never appeared, both when they where in dungeons or in the cities.
Please let me know if there's a solution to my issue, I'll be grateful.
Have a good day.

Commanderkeen
01-20-2014, 06:28 AM
If there's no Join button that means the map is full and you must wait for someone to leave or meet up in another map.

iamgrim
01-20-2014, 06:31 AM
how to invite your friend in a party:
*they should not be in party
*just type this /partyinvite(space)name of player u want to invite

X29798
01-20-2014, 06:33 AM
You invite your friends to a party or click the join button. If you can't see it they are in a party or full map.

Commanderkeen
01-20-2014, 06:35 AM
how to invite your friend in a party:
*they should not be in party
*just type this /partyinvite(space)name of player u want to invite

That's one way but if they are a friend they should be on your friend list and you can just invite them to a party like that.

Anarchist
01-20-2014, 06:39 AM
Lemme help you out.
follow these steps:
1. Open the social menu.
2. contact your friend and tell him to accept your party. via 'message'
3. send him a party invitation via 'party'.
4. once your friend accepts the party inv open your menu and go to the map you want your friend to join [don't use town maps. most of the time they are full so your friend won't be able to join]
5. once in the chosen map and after controlling you are not more than three on the map tell your friend to click on your name on the party menu and choose 'join'.

Voilå you guys are now ion the same map :)

Anarchist
01-20-2014, 06:47 AM
That's one way but if they are a friend they should be on your friend list and you can just invite them to a party like that.

Ehi commander i saw your AL name is Generalzod are you a fan of berserk?? :D

iamgrim
01-20-2014, 06:48 AM

if we talking bout u being the partyleader this is the best way to invite them or look at friend list and click party invite. so simple

IronMonkey
01-20-2014, 07:54 AM
Ehi commander i saw your AL name is Generalzod are you a fan of berserk?? :D

General Zod is the enemy of Superman. Have you seen the movie, Man of Steel by Christopher Nolan, Zod is there.

@OP, sometimes, you or others can't simply join because your or other's inventory is full, try emptying your inventory, it's one of the reasons why you can't join.

Sheener
01-20-2014, 08:27 AM
Add them to your friends list

Anarchist
01-20-2014, 09:02 AM
General Zod is the enemy of Superman. Have you seen the movie, Man of Steel by Christopher Nolan, Zod is there.

@OP, sometimes, you or others can't simply join because your or other's inventory is full, try emptying your inventory, it's one of the reasons why you can't join.
Aww i thought it was the demon of the battlefield general zod from the manga berserk :'(

Commanderkeen
01-20-2014, 12:57 PM
Aww i thought it was the demon of the battlefield general zod from the manga berserk :'(

Never heard of Berserk but it's from Superman.

Cappuccio
01-20-2014, 07:01 PM
Thank you guys for the kind help. The problem was I had a full inventory and didn't think about that being associated to the possibility of joining a party. BTW all those restrictions are a bit lame if you ask me, but since no one did I'ma stop hating before getting flamed. ;)

bhutkeyur
01-21-2014, 05:40 AM
Thank you guys for the kind help. The problem was I had a full inventory and didn't think about that being associated to the possibility of joining a party. BTW all those restrictions are a bit lame if you ask me, but since no one did I'ma stop hating before getting flamed. ;)
That was *facepalm*