PDA

View Full Version : New Story Token Pet

fritzce
01-20-2014, 06:47 AM
Since the maximum capacity of story tokens is 1000 tokens, why not release a good pet worth 1000 tokens good for every job like crawly, but make it's stats and arcane skill much better since it costs the maximum story tokens that can be earned. that way players would have something to look forward to in 100 days.

Energizeric
01-20-2014, 07:17 PM
I suggested this a long time ago, but everyone assumed I was suggesting it for personal reasons and that I must have had a ton of story tokens sitting around. In any case, yes I like this idea. I always like when rare stuff is added to the game, and a pet costing 1000 story tokens (or even more if they raise the limit) will end up being rare.

Madnex
01-20-2014, 07:21 PM
This is actually a great suggestion. The current "ultra-rare" items of mythic and arcane rarity can be easily attainable through the well known shortcut; platinum.

fritzce
01-21-2014, 01:06 AM
I suggested this a long time ago, but everyone assumed I was suggesting it for personal reasons and that I must have had a ton of story tokens sitting around. In any case, yes I like this idea. I always like when rare stuff is added to the game, and a pet costing 1000 story tokens (or even more if they raise the limit) will end up being rare.

we're on a same wavelength on ideas concerning casual daily players :3