PDA

View Full Version : Banner is missing!!

Breezzee
01-20-2014, 07:35 AM
Hey,
I have many Indian players in game... They just feel bad coz they can't buy their own nation's banner... Except India/Pakistan there all almost all banners available, But why not Indian/Pakistan???
Hope you add them in new expansion.
Thanks,
On Be-half of All Indian Friends.

Hoardseeker
01-22-2014, 07:25 AM
Hey,
I have many Indian players in game... They just feel bad coz they can't buy their own nation's banner... Except India/Pakistan there all almost all banners available, But why not Indian/Pakistan???
Thanks,
Yeah there are many Indians in the game and I'm also Indian!

Goodfella
01-22-2014, 07:32 AM
theres no banner for austria too -.-

Darkrai
01-22-2014, 08:08 AM
And we as dutch people also dont have a banner in the game

Higuani
01-22-2014, 08:18 AM
Belgian players dont have one either :(

Prahasit Prahi
01-22-2014, 09:17 AM
Well I'm also Indian but there is no know flag I too feel pain
but Samhayne has explained the reason

Hey guys,

As a bit of perspective, I believe when last we looked that Arcane Legends had been downloaded in something like 200 countries. That's a lot! When we put in the country banners we chose the top 20 that had the most population. While we'd love to do any and all flags, there are implications to pumping too many textures into the game (memory and performance implications and the like). We would prefer to save that future memory real estate for expansions, new vanities, armor, weapons and the like.

At this time we don't have plans to add additional country flags. Thanks very much for your understanding.

Hummer
01-22-2014, 12:56 PM

/thread

xXz21
01-22-2014, 01:50 PM

LOL memory xD jaja if theys need more memory theys can change the hosting. but whatever cost more money -for sts.

vogel
01-22-2014, 02:33 PM
Hey,
Thanks,

So many countrys are missing a banner what makes ur country so special?

Samdegreat
01-22-2014, 06:26 PM
This was a recent topic, they compared how many people played this game worldwide in each country and at the time of the country banners release the top 20 countries were granted a banner to save space for other things later on, the storage for this game is not unlimited and needs to be saved for expansions...

Pie
01-22-2014, 06:30 PM
I can't represent my vietnamese heritage.

Ebezaanec
01-22-2014, 07:24 PM
There are over 200 sovereign states (countries) that are approved by the UN (United Nations).

If STG includes another banner for your country, what's to say other players from other countries won't demand their banner to be represented?

Nagin
01-23-2014, 01:37 AM

There are thousands of indians players in game... I think we deserve a flag :(

Haifer
01-23-2014, 01:52 AM
Buy a US banner. We either give u things or protect you from other threats. Might as well support us ;)

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

vogel
01-23-2014, 04:02 AM

Thats how every country without a banner feels like.Tbh i dont see how having banners take up so much space. Lots of games, even mobile ones give players the option to incorporate their own designs onto banners and capes and here its a problem? I think its laziness.

Hoardseeker
01-23-2014, 06:54 AM

More than thousands I want India banner :(

Hiosahaf
01-23-2014, 11:02 AM
Well, can we atleast know where India is in the country rankings? :D

Hoardseeker
01-23-2014, 11:32 AM
Yep STS will reply???

Remiem
01-23-2014, 11:52 AM
Sorry guys, that's not information we can give out freely. We love you though! It's not that any of the other countries are any less important, it's just that we had to limit the number of flags to make sure it didn't have a negative impact on the game. (There are 195 countries in the world! That's a lot of possible flags...) Like Sam said, we would prefer to save that future memory real estate for expansions, new vanities, armor, weapons and the like. We hope you'll agree.

Hiosahaf
01-23-2014, 11:59 AM
We hope you'll agree.

Agreed to it then, agree to it now! Btw Hoard, sts guys did reply! :p they are good people, you know. Be thankful :)

nelson131
01-24-2014, 08:43 AM
At least if u guys continue to work on al, I'll be fine

Chaim Nail
01-24-2014, 08:48 AM
Move to a country that there is a banner for. ;)

Hectororius
01-24-2014, 09:05 AM
United Nations Banner! One banner to unite them all! And it would look pretty cool.

Htiek
01-24-2014, 09:10 AM
there r no banner for north korea too...

Hoardseeker
01-24-2014, 09:15 AM
We hope you'll agree.

Agreed to it then, agree to it now! Btw Hoard, sts guys did reply! :p they are good people, you know. Be thankful :)
I know they always reply :D but they won't interact with thread which is asking about the coming expansion they NEVER give out a single info about expansion In threads like "Will mythic set upgradable to level 41?" :P I like that and so it will be a surprise for all lol