PDA

View Full Version : MACs vs PCs

quantionus
01-20-2014, 01:12 PM
There were a few people who wanted to talk about MACs and PCs. So, this thread is those of you who want to discuss about them. Have fun

Itoopeo
01-20-2014, 01:50 PM
PC is better.

Uafaud
01-21-2014, 11:09 AM
pc O:

programmed
01-21-2014, 05:49 PM
Mac has an operating system better for programming and video editing and other things like that. Pc is more for gaming and general use.

Argyros
01-21-2014, 05:56 PM
I feel like macs are more for people going into graphic design and music, and pc s are for engineer peeps. Linux for programmers tho.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

LEVEL ONE
01-22-2014, 03:41 PM
I feel like macs are more for people going into graphic design and music, and pc s are for engineer peeps. Linux for programmers tho.

Dem stereotypes.

Zeus
01-22-2014, 10:34 PM
Each to his/her own, honestly.

Mac however will cater to entertainment needs more than a Windows computer ever could due to the ecosystem it provides.

Schnitzel
01-23-2014, 12:20 PM
I like Macs because they are lightweight, fast, save battery, no messages from antivirus companies yet, can run both Mac Osx and Windows7 or Windows8 through boot camp (if I need to), good over the phone support, free software upgrades.

Just my opinion...I used PC for years..I prefer my new macbook..

Itoopeo
01-24-2014, 03:51 PM
I prefer windows, because it is better for my use. However there is one problem (on my mini laptop mostly)

Its funny how 32 bit program likes to make my 64 bit mini laptop stuck for 15 minutes once per week.
I dont usually use this when its scanning but now i am in bed and browsing forums for fun. With mini, because it has good battery life and its simply smaller.
At least it dont lag, its just slow now, so i can browse forums.

Schnitzel
01-25-2014, 11:31 PM
^i have no idea what any of that says in the picture...

Itoopeo
01-26-2014, 03:44 AM
^i have no idea what any of that says in the picture...

F secure virus scanner is using 90% of my cpu capacity.

Picture is in finnish but you get the idea :D

Jig
01-26-2014, 04:35 AM
Macs, but again, it's YOUR preference, it's not about WHATS FASTER, they both have there amazing cool things about them, and for me, I like macs. They're entertaining, fun, sometimes well.. most the time simple, but all computers can be complicated..

Mac gets a lot less viruses, thats from my experience, we had 2 windows computers every single one always got virus after virus, ending with a messed up computer. turned to iMac, oh wow not a single virus and I have downloaded thoussssaaaanddss of stuff, thousands of songs, over 200 movies, I don't keep them all, obviously, I have only 70 left on my computer. And right now, I have to say it is so clean.