PDA

View Full Version : EASTER EGG (or glitch maybe)! + excellent suggestion!

Dragoonclaws
01-20-2014, 08:57 PM
Hello,

A friend of mine found an "easter egg" if we call it like that. Maybe it has to be like this, maybe not. I tried it and it works:

At UC shipyard, the NPC that does "cluster bomb barrage", aka "frogman", won't attack if you target them and stay back on a wall. You CAN attack them and kill them, but they won't move or attack unless you move away from the wall.

I also heard about a glitch that allows to always get "legendary items" from the "mysterious figure". Someone told ma that some people abused that glitch and got "banned". I don't really know about it, nor how to use the glitch, nor if it's real. I asked for more information but that "someone" didn't tell me. That's all i have. I hope developpers will repair this.

---------------------------

More: Sometimes, I host a map and invite 4 people. At the fourth invite, it says : You can't invite more people into a full game. The thing is that we are 4 people, it's not full. I think its because someone else is already in a "joining process".
Solution: Make the prompt commands easier to use. "/ reserve nameofmap nameofcharacter" nobody uses this command! ITS TOO COMPLICATED and TOO LONG and MANY ERRORS CAN OCCUR. My friends would finish the run before i get the reserve done!

A "command prompt button" with a list of all the options near the "pretyped message button" would be good:

-)guild message (we choose this option and write our message)
-)officer message (we choose this optons and write our message)
-)private message (we choose this option and we write our message)
-)reserve (we choose map on other options and write player's name)
-)add friend (we choose this option and we write player's name)
-)host info (simply choose option)
and do this for all commands!

Madnex
01-21-2014, 02:42 AM
Wrong and wrong.

There's no immunity from the alien mob's cluster barrage, your misconception was probably caused by the long reload he has. Made me check though, I'll give you that much.

Secondly, there's no way to control the drop rates. No one got banned from using secret ways to farm legendaries from MF. Yes, there is a glitch to farm him and yes, I've put it down in the Bugs section but he only drops loot once.

Solution for the second: don't reserve. Let the people know from the start that you are making or lock the room. Inviting someone also reserves a spot but it's buggy as hell.

Dragoonclaws
01-21-2014, 11:48 PM
It worked, i dont know why it's not now?

and i was just saying whatwas told about the bug, thanks for reply tho

Grooza
01-22-2014, 07:14 AM
Wrong and wrong.

There's no immunity from the alien mob's cluster barrage, your misconception was probably caused by the long reload he has. Made me check though, I'll give you that much.

Secondly, there's no way to control the drop rates. No one got banned from using secret ways to farm legendaries from MF. Yes, there is a glitch to farm him and yes, I've put it down in the Bugs section but he only drops loot once.

Solution for the second: don't reserve. Let the people know from the start that you are making or lock the room. Inviting someone also reserves a spot but it's buggy as hell.

Dear Madnex,
Its is you who are wrong about the cluster bomb barrage issue.

I am the friend about which Dragoonclaws is talking about, who noticed this "glitch" in Shipyard.
To test my theory, I have asked 6 friends to try it.
Normally the cluster bomb barrage from the 'frogmen' will give knock back and heath damage. Also if you are lvl 51 commando.
They all confirmed the same: when u stand with your back against the wall firing at the frogman, the cluster bomb barrage doesnt effect you.

Note: I have tested this with my lvl 51 com and most of the friends I had asked are lvl 49, 50, 51, from various classes.

Madnex
01-25-2014, 09:59 AM
Late reply because I just saw this but wth.

There is no bug or glitch, sorry. What you and your friends mean is probably the fact that you don't get pushed back because well, there is no room for your player to be pushed back. There is still a small stun though after you get hit, you travel for a few mm's on the wall.

The damage is there. The push is there as well, it's just not as effective. Made me test with com after op. Eh. This isn't something that class specification would affect - you're probably confusing the very little damage for no damage or dodge (still got 50 dodge there).

Churjya
01-26-2014, 09:04 AM
Honestly I never checked any glitch or whatever in SL. Why don't we think that its the way the games is? Well...come on its enjoyable....