PDA

View Full Version : twink gear

Sheener
01-20-2014, 09:44 PM
Will the new gear in the coming expansion be equal to or better than the current tarlok gear?

Linkincena
01-20-2014, 09:48 PM
Better

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Sheener
01-20-2014, 09:55 PM
This is my prediction. Since rhey will be releasing gear in series. The first and second releases will be worse and the third release will be the same

drgrimmy
01-20-2014, 10:29 PM
Will the new gear in the coming expansion be equal to or better than the current tarlok gear?

Well... You won't really be able to judge because the new legendary elite gear from the new expansion will be lvl40 and 41 gear and not twink gear unless they completely overhaul the drop system more than they have hinted at.

Twink gear traditionally comes from crates which are typically not changed with a new expansion, but instead sometime in the middle of a season. Crate gear has also, with the exception of rogue gear, bows and guns not been that good.

I would have to say no. Twink gear better than the new tarlok gear will likely not come out until there is a new special event (eg easter, Halloween, next Christmas, some weird forgotten event ala pocket legends, etc).

Sheener
01-20-2014, 10:39 PM
Drgrimmy pretty much what I said in my last post

Hectororius
01-21-2014, 12:58 AM
Drgrimmy pretty much what I said in my last post

Actually drgrimmy actually answered the OPs question with regards to twink gear. There probably won't be better twink gear for a while.

Morholt
01-21-2014, 01:50 AM
Actually drgrimmy actually answered the OPs question with regards to twink gear. There probably won't be better twink gear for a while.Hmm, I wonder how he got under the impression that this thread was about twink gear...he must've not read the thread title or something. ;)

Imjebus
01-21-2014, 11:24 AM
To be honest, I don't think they will. Tarlok gear was a serious upgrade in damage. I don't see the armor being better. I think they'll release some nifty weapons though :)

Hectororius
01-21-2014, 11:59 AM
Hmm, I wonder how he got under the impression that this thread was about twink gear...he must've not read the thread title or something. ;)

I meant the comments previous didn't actually answer the OP.

Anyways. it would be nice to see some newer twink weapons, but they'll most likely come in the form of updated crate gear. Would be nice if they weren't so boring looking though, Dev weapons are good but ugly as sin when compared to their dimensional counterparts. even if they reskinned them to have a lil more shine it would be nice.

Imjebus
01-21-2014, 02:25 PM
I meant the comments previous didn't actually answer the OP.

Anyways. it would be nice to see some newer twink weapons, but they'll most likely come in the form of updated crate gear. Would be nice if they weren't so boring looking though, Dev weapons are good but ugly as sin when compared to their dimensional counterparts. even if they reskinned them to have a lil more shine it would be nice.

They seem to always make the "new" expansion weapons the same stats as the previous just with a different look. The proc's on the weapons tend to be the same as well except for warriors weapons o_O they seem to always have a different proc (excluding the devour maul and storm sword) :)

xXz21
01-21-2014, 03:01 PM
i really don't understand when sts release a ''new'' gear why theys do the same gear for all lvls? should be only gear lv 37 to 41. we already have gear for twinks.