PDA

View Full Version : prediction for new expansion

Sheener
01-20-2014, 10:03 PM
I think they will do new mythic jewelry. A new mythic and arcane pet. And what I dont like is I think they will do a rogue arcane weapon which will make rogues insanely overpowered. I do think they will mark rogues crit and/or dodge down with this. Or rogues will have 60 percent dodge and crit. Which would be insane.

Solid
01-20-2014, 11:46 PM
Dodge doesn't really affect things much, you can't dodge skills.

You can dodge pet attacks though,

They always nerf crit every season which is depressing.

Ebezaanec
01-21-2014, 12:03 AM
Dodge doesn't really affect things much, you can't dodge skills.

You can dodge pet attacks though,

They always nerf crit every season which is depressing.

Yea, I wonder why Crit gets nerfed so much? I wonder how powerful Crits are when they get past 50%?

Then again, when your Crit gets that strong, I doubt I would see a nerf thread from you.

Solid
01-21-2014, 12:20 AM
Yea, I wonder why Crit gets nerfed so much? I wonder how powerful Crits are when they get past 50%?

Then again, when your Crit gets that strong, I doubt I would see a nerf thread from you.

Every season, one class is superior.

I think next season is the rogues time to shine.

becky_xil
01-21-2014, 12:36 AM
New arcane pet 15% dmg, 15 main stat, 10 str 10int 10dex 10% crit.. arcane ability aoe stun+crit 30%.. passive chance to snare, pull or reduce armor and dmg 15%.. ufff

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

WinterLaser
01-21-2014, 08:32 AM
How about new sorcerer spreadshot guns
Or rogue throwingknife
And warrior's gauntlet

Just predicitng :smile:

Imjebus
01-21-2014, 11:33 AM

I don't ever recall seeing "nerf sorc" threads. Probably due to them never being superior.

Anyona
01-21-2014, 11:42 AM

Imo rogues and warriors were superior this season, arcane staff did nothing for mages

Anarchist
01-21-2014, 01:29 PM
In the next expansion Arlor the way will know it now will come to a end.

We will have mosquitoe pet, mages will finally gain some height and become as big as wars.
Rogues will run around with arcane mauls and wars...well wars will become early men and wander off naked in the jungle joining the dragkins and becoming our enemies.

Bless
01-21-2014, 01:34 PM

I don't ever recall seeing "nerf sorc" threads. Probably due to them never being superior. I dont see you play how can you possibly know :p they still have the highest damage.

Imjebus
01-21-2014, 02:07 PM
I dont see you play how can you possibly know :p they still have the highest damage.

I play my sorc all the time :). Just a twink sorc hehe. c; but I do hear many endgame sorcs complain about balance.

Xstealthxx
01-23-2014, 06:40 AM

Rouges always shine lol

Redheadwendy
01-23-2014, 02:56 PM
I don't ever recall seeing "nerf sorc" threads. Probably due to them never being superior.

I believe sorcerers are not meant to carry a team. Yes, its possible for sorcerers to beat rogues or warriors. But in the end don't forget the role of a sorcerer. If you want to get many kills in pvp or tear up some bosses, become a rogue. If you don't want to die, become a warrior. If you like playing the supportive role (which is very important) play sorcerer. I believe all classes are balanced for the most part, you just have to look at it in different perspectives, a lot of the complaints about class balance almost always have to do with pvp.

Bless
01-23-2014, 03:18 PM

I believe sorcerers are not meant to carry a team. Yes, its possible for sorcerers to beat rogues or warriors. But in the end don't forget the role of a sorcerer. If you want to get many kills in pvp or tear up some bosses, become a rogue. If you don't want to die, become a warrior. If you like playing the supportive role (which is very important) play sorcerer. I believe all classes are balanced for the most part, you just have to look at it in different perspectives, a lot of the complaints about class balance almost always have to do with pvp. amen

Haowesie
01-23-2014, 03:48 PM

This seasons is definitely warriors... When do sorcs get a turn, so we don't have to *ahem* use five-skill-switcheroo just to survive.

Sheener
01-23-2014, 06:52 PM
Warriors are the supporters. Rouges are dominant right now. The only mythic I have r helm and armor.. I am war btw. But I have been consistently getting better than 2 to 1 kdr thos season. Rogues r cheap to gear decently now.

Striderevil
01-24-2014, 12:53 AM
If you like playing the supportive role (which is very important) play sorcerer.. I believe all classes are balanced for the most part, you just have to look at it in different perspectives, a lot of the complaints about class balance almost always have to do with pvp.

And how are sorcerers supportive? What is this magical balance you speak of? Perhaps I will have whatever it is you are having and then contemplate on the error of my perspective. Let me elaborate on my perspective of the classes

Warrior: Less thinking and more bashing and thrashing to achieve your goal for great rewards
Rogue: Quick thinking, timed right skill and a little luck to achieve that perfect crit. and the right opportunity for a well won end and for great rewards
Mage: Lots of thinking, timed right skill, lots of running and praying for whatever algorithm can kick in to achieve a crit. or lag the enemy long enough for you to make a kill to achieve little to no rewards, increased frustration and a k/d ratio that would make no one green with envy.

Redheadwendy
01-24-2014, 03:59 AM
And how are sorcerers supportive? What is this magical balance you speak of? Perhaps I will have whatever it is you are having and then contemplate on the error of my perspective. Let me elaborate on my perspective of the classes

Warrior: Less thinking and more bashing and thrashing to achieve your goal for great rewards
Rogue: Quick thinking, timed right skill and a little luck to achieve that perfect crit. and the right opportunity for a well won end and for great rewards
Mage: Lots of thinking, timed right skill, lots of running and praying for whatever algorithm can kick in to achieve a crit. or lag the enemy long enough for you to make a kill to achieve little to no rewards, increased frustration and a k/d ratio that would make no one green with envy.