PDA

View Full Version : I... need help!

Touristy
01-20-2014, 10:20 PM
So I just made it to 71. Deciding to cap sometime in the near future when I'm bored, but for now I wanna farm some cash. Yet I have no idea where I'm supposed to farm items. Can anyone give me some advice on where to farm items to make good gold. Specifics would be nice, like exact maps and parts. Thanks!

SillyJuan
01-20-2014, 10:26 PM
Magma and Forgotten forest. Really anything, but def do Forgotten Forest runs.

programmed
01-21-2014, 12:59 AM
I told you before maybe try BSM. Dragons nest, magma fields, and forgotten forest seem to be common farming places in BSM. Although I have no idea what drops in forgotten forest, I never found a party that stayed at the boss long enough to kill him lol. There's also the vampire feast in fang which is good for dragon vanities. Also the nuri plat dungeon for glyph steels and prestigidators/merrymaker items. And bayou bash in swamps is good too.

quantionus
01-21-2014, 04:46 AM
I recommend you doing magma and nest runs.
Benefit 1: You gain xp while farming
Benefit 2: It doesnt take much time to run the whole map with a good party.
Benefit 3 : Each drop costs nice but in feast there are too many trashes so feast doesnt worth to spend time unless u are lucky to get the dragon vanity in a few runs.
Benefit 4 : Mobs and the boss is ez so you can chat while farming :)

so at all i suggest you nest and the magma fields. When u hit 76 do slayer runs.

ThePvpTwink
01-22-2014, 12:42 AM
Forgotten forest and magma fields are best places to farm in BSM, especially since you would get scaled l71 items