PDA

View Full Version : More APs

Milan Lame Man
01-20-2014, 11:20 PM
I think it is Energ who asks for so many time consuming APs that no one can have them all.
This might give endgame players something to do, other than PvP or running flags.

Obviously it's hard to come up with good APs. I certainly don't like random achievements. The 5 seconds of happiness when I found Ripper hardly offset the endless hours of looking for him, not to mention I need 2 more.

How about putting a counter on each boss, and have an AP for 10, 100, 1000 kills? So when your legs hurt from running 10k flags, you can up that Ashral Heart counter a bit...
It would be awesome for new players because everyone would be eager to help with bosses, just like during Tarlok event.

Eggs dropping from nonelite bosses might drop in price a lot though... but I don't think Ribbit went below 5k during winter so with much more bosses to be farmed, it would be more like 20% off.

Obviously to be of interest to more than some 30 people, the leaderboards should show your position in addition to the first 25.

Solid
01-20-2014, 11:43 PM
I think it is Energ who asks for so many time consuming APs that no one can have them all.
This might give endgame players something to do, other than PvP or running flags.

Obviously it's hard to come up with good APs. I certainly don't like random achievements. The 5 seconds of happiness when I found Ripper hardly offset the endless hours of looking for him, not to mention I need 2 more.

How about putting a counter on each boss, and have an AP for 10, 100, 1000 kills? So when your legs hurt from running 10k flags, you can up that Ashral Heart counter a bit...
It would be awesome for new players because everyone would be eager to help with bosses, just like during Tarlok event.

Eggs dropping from nonelite bosses might drop in price a lot though... but I don't think Ribbit went below 5k during winter so with much more bosses to be farmed, it would be more like 20% off.

Obviously to be of interest to more than some 30 people, the leaderboards should show your position in addition to the first 25.

People would literally do a boss 1000 times to get the AP....

Milan Lame Man
01-21-2014, 12:31 AM
People would literally do a boss 1000 times to get the AP....

I meant a separate counter for each boss.
One, yes, Two, ok. All ~31 + 30 elite, not very likely. If yes, they deserve a first position in the leaderboards for sure.

Rianaku
01-22-2014, 06:04 PM
I do like the idea of more end-game content. +1

Energizeric
01-22-2014, 06:47 PM
We had this discussion a few months ago. Lots of great suggestions, but no response from STS yet.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?115054-Summary-of-suggested-NEW-ACHIEVEMENTS