PDA

View Full Version : So what do you guys do?

lilgangster
01-21-2014, 12:06 AM
It's been months since I've actually gotten back into PL, but tonight I think I'm going to start playing again. My only question is with no update, what do you guys do? What has you guys in this game for months, I mean I love the game; but any game can get stake after awhile. So just looking for suggestions on what to do? Thanks!!

iiirootzz
01-21-2014, 12:14 AM
Farm

lilgangster
01-21-2014, 12:23 AM
That's one of the things I had in mind, but if there's no expansions anymore, what's really the point? Not saying it's a bad idea, appreciate it.

Oldcoot
01-21-2014, 12:30 AM
Socialize & farm. That's all that's left

XghostzX
01-21-2014, 12:32 AM
PvP? It's the only reason I'm still here. Though it is unbalanced at most levels, it's still playable, quick, and a sense of achievement every time you get a kill.

Nekza
01-21-2014, 03:04 AM
Farm with no luck as usual

Extreme
01-21-2014, 03:20 AM
PvP? It's the only reason I'm still here. Though it is unbalanced at most levels, it's still playable, quick, and a sense of achievement every time you get a kill.

This

PatsoeGamer
01-21-2014, 04:10 AM
Dance

Apasara
01-21-2014, 04:12 AM
Retire ;D

largecommand
01-21-2014, 12:59 PM
Try other pvp area's.

Roberto077
01-21-2014, 03:01 PM
Sit in my chair and quote others

Dance

Retire ;D

This

Mennddoza
01-21-2014, 03:45 PM
sense of achievement every time you get a kill.

I dont know about that... I feel as though bears just lost that feeling of achievement to be honest. (Well some)

XghostzX
01-21-2014, 04:18 PM
I dont know about that... I feel as though bears just lost that feeling of achievement to be honest. (Well some)

Yeah, you're probably right. I think it's not always a sense of achievement, but that people feel they don't want to give up this sense of domination.

Anyways, I always get confused when people say they farm as an activity in PL. Isn't the purpose of farming to acquire gold/gear for PvP? I mean, I know people enjoy the socializing aspect to it, and some people just enjoy the PvE campaigns/maps. But I've never considered farming as an activity, just a chore. In any MMO I play, I'm always focused on getting the gear I need and taking it to PvP. That's what I'm currently doing with Order and Chaos.

Sheugokin
01-21-2014, 04:46 PM
Yeah, you're probably right. I think it's not always a sense of achievement, but that people feel they don't want to give up this sense of domination.

Anyways, I always get confused when people say they farm as an activity in PL. Isn't the purpose of farming to acquire gold/gear for PvP? I mean, I know people enjoy the socializing aspect to it, and some people just enjoy the PvE campaigns/maps. But I've never considered farming as an activity, just a chore. In any MMO I play, I'm always focused on getting the gear I need and taking it to PvP. That's what I'm currently doing with Order and Chaos.

^IKR. Farming and merching is so boring. It gets laborious after the 1st run/ min of merching/farming.

I guess people like to be rich and show off.

fourleaf
01-21-2014, 04:53 PM
i pretend theres new content, then talk to myself about it.

Hadesofshadow
01-21-2014, 07:47 PM
YOrder and Chaos.

just play WoW or something, Gameloft moved on as did the community 2 years ago

Laar
01-21-2014, 09:58 PM
i pretend theres new content, then talk to myself about it.

Lel

lilgangster
01-21-2014, 10:09 PM
Lol thanks guys, I'll stay but idk for how long...

Stevenmc
01-22-2014, 09:50 AM

I have a max toon in order and chaos, with the best gear you can get. :P

XghostzX
01-22-2014, 10:19 PM
I have a max toon in order and chaos, with the best gear you can get. :P

Hahahah hit me up!

Eearay
01-23-2014, 10:52 AM
farm and get rich...

Aneheazatek
03-10-2014, 04:25 AM
same here. just re log in after probably 2 plus years. guess walking around and try new maps :)