PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a lvl 40 demonlord set?

Haifer
01-21-2014, 03:39 AM
Or sealord set or mighty juggernaut? Anyone know how this works?

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Daniel Banuelos
01-21-2014, 03:44 AM
Question: what is a demon lord set is that hellish or demonologist pls post a pic ty

Xeusx
01-21-2014, 03:54 AM
There will be no lvl 40 demonlord set, sealord set, and mighty juggernaut

Haifer
01-21-2014, 04:17 AM
There will be no lvl 40 demonlord set, sealord set, and mighty juggernaut

How do you know this?

drgrimmy
01-21-2014, 04:18 AM
Well we will have to wait and see. Demonlords drops at lvl30 from elite banded chests and at lvl35 from Elite Beal II and Krunch. The demonlord from the elite banded chest will probably stay at lvl30. The big question is the elite gear that drops from elite Beal II and Krunch. In season 4 the elite gear from these bosses dropped at lvl30, and in this season they drop at lvl35. From this it would follow that the demonlord that drops from elite Beal II and Krunch would drop as lvl40 gear next season, unless sts changes their mind and decides not to scale these bosses to end game for the next season.

Haifer
01-21-2014, 05:52 AM
Well we will have to wait and see. Demonlords drops at lvl30 from elite banded chests and at lvl35 from Elite Beal II and Krunch. The demonlord from the elite banded chest will probably stay at lvl30. The big question is the elite gear that drops from elite Beal II and Krunch. In season 4 the elite gear from these bosses dropped at lvl30, and in this season they drop at lvl35. From this it would follow that the demonlord that drops from elite Beal II and Krunch would drop as lvl40 gear next season, unless sts changes their mind and decides not to scale these bosses to end game for the next season.

If I can get a level 40 demonlord, sealord or mighty juggernaut, then that takes place of any vanity for me for an entire expansion. Hoping this continues.

wvhills
01-21-2014, 09:38 AM
i hope not. it's not worth anything and it lets me down when i get it from bael or krunch. i hope they make only good stuff drop from them and take all the trash pinks out.

Haifer
01-21-2014, 01:27 PM
i hope not. it's not worth anything and it lets me down when i get it from bael or krunch. i hope they make only good stuff drop from them and take all the trash pinks out.

I will buy every one of them u get. Add me IG: Haifer

Anarchist
01-21-2014, 01:39 PM

The "good stuff" are good thanks to the trash pinks if they weren't any trash pinks the good stuff will become the trash pinks.

wvhills
01-21-2014, 01:48 PM
The "good stuff" are good thanks to the trash pinks if they weren't any trash pinks the good stuff will become the trash pinks.

i know, i've been here quite a while and i'm not a noob. i'm saying bael and krunch and are the only ones who give high level demonlord items. bael and krunch are both rare spawns. I don't want to spend my time looking for these guys only to get a trash pink from them. I say keep the trash pinks at the non elite bosses and keep the good stuff at the elite and rare bosses.

xXz21
01-21-2014, 01:55 PM
i hope no. why u want same stuff? e_e