PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys!

Gragorak
01-21-2014, 08:02 AM
Hi guys!

I've been playing PL for almost two years now, but I've got bored with it due to unbalanced pvp, so I decided to start AL with warrior. This game is actually way better than I thought and not as plat dependent as I had feared it'd be. Plus making money looks fairly easy, I made 100k in first few days.

One quick question: what are the best cheap (<50k) pets for damage dealing (crit & damage)? I'm using Ribbit now and it's pretty awesome, but I don't want to waste my gold on feeding it so I need another good damage pet for rotation.

IGN is Darradin, feel free to add me in game.

ThePvpTwink
01-21-2014, 03:33 PM
Welcome to AL. I think ribbit is one of the best pets for warrior plus it's cheap. The arcane ability of +40 crit is great also. Malison is also good but goes for 80-100k

becky_xil
01-22-2014, 08:40 PM
Snaggletooth nvr pain.. it cost 40-50k.. etyhl is good to..

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Impact
01-27-2014, 08:00 PM
Hi guys!

I've been playing PL for almost two years now, but I've got bored with it due to unbalanced pvp, so I decided to start AL with warrior. This game is actually way better than I thought and not as plat dependent as I had feared it'd be. Plus making money looks fairly easy, I made 100k in first few days.

One quick question: what are the best cheap (<50k) pets for damage dealing (crit & damage)? I'm using Ribbit now and it's pretty awesome, but I don't want to waste my gold on feeding it so I need another good damage pet for rotation.

IGN is Darradin, feel free to add me in game.
Your wrong about that, reach 26 and ull see... Al uses 10-100x more plat than pl(no joke) if you want to be evenly matched with players at those lvls. I use ribbit, malison and mcraw as my 3 pets.

Sceazikua
01-27-2014, 11:46 PM
If he could make 100k gold in first few days, why would he use platinum? What does platinum give at that level, open locks and get a legendary weapon to be competitive, or buy lepre? If he could make money so why cant he buy lepre fast without platinums, and I dont think he can buy a cheap "trollbane" lvl 25 in cs (its very cheap, i remember below 10k) which makes him look cool? if he cant make money, thats the case of the need of platinum.

Zylx
01-31-2014, 03:36 AM
Ribbit is a really good cheap pet. I use it on my warrior twink when my abaddon is hungry.

Approximation
02-20-2014, 06:00 AM
Welcome

Sent from my Andromax-c using Tapatalk

Atayos
02-20-2014, 12:12 PM
Welcome to the AL forums, Gragorak.
Personally I like Prance, Snaggletooth and Ribbit as pets for my warrior. All 3 are usually under 50k, or only slightly above (although I haven't checked CS in a while for them) and are good companions for a warrior.
Happy gaming. :)

Toy
02-20-2014, 10:38 PM
Devour sets + Night Ocean Rings should be under 100k They are quite decent

Zynzyn
02-21-2014, 03:40 AM
Welcome to AL :)

Ribbit is a good choice. Apart from ribbit if you are looking for a good cheap pet for the warrior class, go for Prance and Loki. You can also get Crawly (bought with story tokens) by doing Bard's daily quests.

officiallyjun
02-21-2014, 03:52 PM
around that amount of gold, try to find snaggletooth for a warrior!